Glastonbury without drugs!

Guest donshakey

I love everything about Glastonbury and have been many times before and spent most of the time with my mates off our faces for the duration of the festival. However this year going with just my girlfriend and we are struggling to get our dirty mits on any naughties so we're staring at a sober(booze obviosuly) festival. Any tips on legal highs, I don't usually bother as think there crap, or how to keep the all important energy levels up would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you understand that they're not 'legal' highs per say. They're just not-yet-illegal highs. I'd stay away from them personally. People I know have either had a) nothing off them or b.) a bad experience.

Edited by t0paz

The only problem with a boozy festival is the tiredness. Just make sure you drink plenty of water, have an afternoon nap if you can and take some redbull/energy drinks. You may be tempted to buy naughties there when you've had a got a few drinks inside you but I would be very careful as you don't have a clue what you are buying :)

I love everything about Glastonbury and have been many times before and spent most of the time with my mates off our faces for the duration of the festival. However this year going with just my girlfriend and we are struggling to get our dirty mits on any naughties so we're staring at a sober(booze obviosuly) festival. Any tips on legal highs, I don't usually bother as think there crap, or how to keep the all important energy levels up would be greatly appreciated.

Do not touch legal highs, illegals highs although more tricky to get are safer, as they have been though more testing, (on humans in clubs mostly).

If you must do your research first.

For the types of things available:

Bliue Light

Review of sources (internet sources):

SafeorScam

Probably too late to buy on-line anyway, so next best thing buy a testing kit and buy on-site but test what you buy before you take it:

Testing Kit

Or of course just stick to cider, it still works as far as I know: I think I may check that out ;)