Morrissey

Charley333

Cant wait to see Steve. Would love to get a loud STEVE chant going but word of warning, that alone would be enough to make Steve walk IMO.

Maybe we could keep it going for U2's set as well, as The Edges name is really David and Bonos is Paul. Paul and David, they sound like a bad double act.

This is my most anticipated gig of the whole festival, i'm a huge Smiths fan and also of his solo stuff so i can't wait. I'm hoping he plays Panic, please please please and There is a light...

My only annoyance is i'm going to miss half of Fleet Foxes in order to get there for the start of it, another band i was really looking forward to, but Morrisey wins hands down.

Cant wait to see Steve. Would love to get a loud STEVE chant going but word of warning, that alone would be enough to make Steve walk IMO.

Maybe we could keep it going for U2's set as well, as The Edges name is really David and Bonos is Paul. Paul and David, they sound like a bad double act.

:lol: Steve would probably be like f**k this, they want Steve I'm off! Maybe not the best idea...

David and Paul - like Chaz and Dave... LOL Since the Buzzcocks episode with Terry Wogan I just think of him as Onob...

Not the right clip but still hilarious...

This is my most anticipated gig of the whole festival, i'm a huge Smiths fan and also of his solo stuff so i can't wait. I'm hoping he plays Panic, please please please and There is a light...

My only annoyance is i'm going to miss half of Fleet Foxes in order to get there for the start of it, another band i was really looking forward to, but Morrisey wins hands down.

Once you've heard one Fleet Foxes song you've heard them all so no big deal :P

I will cry if he performs this I think... It's just such a heartbreaking song... I love it...

This amusing Morrissey chat from 2004 was posted in the weather thread.

It PISSED rain on Sunday afternoon and was freezing cold too.

Morrissey made a reference to people feeling miserable - "thats how I feel everyday of my life, except theres no mud. Well..... theres psychological mud". :lol:

Setlist!!!

Boy Racer

I Want The One I Can’t Have

Everyday Is Like Sunday

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

First of the Gang to Die

Irish Blood, English Heart

Shoplifters of the World Unite

You Have Killed Me

Speedway

Alma Matters

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kids A Looker

People Are The Same

I Know It’s Over

Satellite of Love (Lou Reed Cover!)

I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Ouija Board

Meat is Murder

Encore: One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

I'd be pretty damn happy with this actually... Especially "You Have Killed Me" and "There is a Light"

• Upvote 2

Setlist!!!

Boy Racer

I Want The One I Can’t Have

Everyday Is Like Sunday

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

First of the Gang to Die

Irish Blood, English Heart

Shoplifters of the World Unite

You Have Killed Me

Speedway

Alma Matters

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kids A Looker

People Are The Same

I Know It’s Over

Satellite of Love (Lou Reed Cover!)

I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Ouija Board

Meat is Murder

Encore: One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

I'd be pretty damn happy with this actually... Especially "You Have Killed Me" and "There is a Light"

What a cracking setlist.