Morrissey

Charley333

It was a massive and great surprise when he was announced. Seen him about 8 times before each time brilliant but never at my favourite place on earth - can't bloody wait either!

Love how special Glastonbury is to everyone... Every time I walk through the gates it feels like coming home now... So yeah, somehow it *does* just feel even more awesome seeing someone you really like performing there... :D

So f***ing excited now! :D

I've been watching this over and over in the last few weeks! If the atmosphere is anything close to this, it will be EPIC... :D Can't wait!!!!!

Love how he's surprised they know the words!!!

OMG! Just watched that.

I thought I couldn't get any more excited .... But apparently I can!!!

OMG! Just watched that.

I thought I couldn't get any more excited .... But apparently I can!!!

I know! I calm down a little and then this thread gets bumped back up and I get so insanely excited again!!!! Everyone's going to be hearing about Steve all next weekend I'm sure... ;) Gotta make sure I don't get too drunk during the day now... Imagine missing it! :O

Everyone I mention glasto to asks who's playing, I say 'MORRISSEY' in my excited way and then rattle on about how brilliant he is and how my life was complete the first time Isaw him live (and only time, I might add) so this is going to be just brilliant.

Everyone I mention glasto to asks who's playing, I say 'MORRISSEY' in my excited way and then rattle on about how brilliant he is and how my life was complete the first time Isaw him live (and only time, I might add) so this is going to be just brilliant.

Don't you mean "STEVE"? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1-MTDBAro&feature=player_detailpage

Love how he just takes the piss out of that fan! :lol: and :wub: at "whatever happens please don't forget me..." As if we could ever do that!

Does anyone else just REALLY want to see Steve's set list so we have SOME idea of what he'll play? He'll probably just change it up anyway :P

In two minds as to whether I want him to play This Charming Man, because comparing the original to the guitar in this is almost heartbreaking...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_o6LP6bUG8&feature=player_detailpage

But I still love this song... Argh! Just makes me angry... :angry:

Looking forward to seeing Morrissey on the Pyramid again.

Fortunately I will get a sneak preview. Im going to his gigs in Dunfermline and Hawick next Monday and Tuesday, Friday at Glasto and the Monday I come back from Glasto at Bradford. Its going to be a marathon week but cannot wait !!

The set list will be similar to the tour if the Ringleader of the Tormentors Tour slot at Worthy Farm last time around is anything to go by so check out MorrisseySolo later this week when the latest tour kicks off for a likely set list.

Edited by Popsider75

Looking forward to seeing Morrissey on the Pyramid again.

Fortunately I will get a sneak preview. Im going to his gigs in Dunfermline and Hawick next Monday and Tueasday, Friday at Glasto and the Monday I come back from Glasto at Bradford. Its going to be a marathon week but cannot wait !!

The set list will be similar to the tour if the Ringleader of the Tormentors Tour slot at Worthy Farm last time around is anything to go by so check out MorrisseySolo later this week when the latest tour kicks off for a likely set list.

That's more than a "sneak preview" :D Care to give us an insight into how he was next Monday please? ;)

In two minds as to whether I want him to play This Charming Man, because comparing the original to the guitar in this is almost heartbreaking...

But I still love this song... Argh! Just makes me angry... :angry:

Worst thing is, a Smiths tribute band over here makes a pretty good stab at it...surely Morrissey can afford a decent guitarist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9TNNByjc8

That's more than a "sneak preview" :D Care to give us an insight into how he was next Monday please? ;)

I will try, in fact can always post off the phone.. Bit of a busy time Up from St Helens to Scotland Monday for the Monday and Tuesday gigs , come back Wednesday morning off to Glasto wednesday night !

Edited by Popsider75

I will try, in fact can always post off the phone.. Bit of a busy time Up from St Helens to Scotland Monday for the Monday and Tuesday gigs , come back Wednesday morning off to Glasto wednesday night !

Nothing to do with anything, but I was born in St Helens! A fellow Woollyback :)

Worst thing is, a Smiths tribute band over here makes a pretty good stab at it...surely Morrissey can afford a decent guitarist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ9TNNByjc8

That is good!!!! I'm guessing Steve doesn't really want it played in the same way to save comparisons just like the ones we've made... He wants people to see "STEVE" doing his songs rather than Steve's guitarist not being as good as Johnny at the key riff in This Charming Man... so he's just chorded it instead... Which sucks...