Morrissey

Charley333

I spent most of my childhood trying to get that stupid thing to jump over that rock on the second level. How the hell were you ment to do that!!!

Mate of mine used to swear that was one of his favourite games. I just refused to believe he got past that rock.

It was a simpler time.

Mate of mine used to swear that was one of his favourite games. I just refused to believe he got past that rock.

It was a simpler time.

I swear it is the hardest game I've ever played, but at least I was the don on Sonic 2, then again I think everybody was.

Edited by BlackHole2006

I swear it is the hardest game I've ever played, but at least I was the don on Sonic 2, then again I think everybody was.

Early sonic games basically involved pressing forward. Rubbish games.

Hedgehogs ... there's another useless c**t of an animal. There sole purpose seems to be getting run over and upsetting children by dying in their airing cupboards

Hedgehogs ... there's another useless c**t of an animal. There sole purpose seems to be getting run over and upsetting children by dying in their airing cupboards

That's not fair. They also provide us with the joke "How do Hedgehogs make love?"

The answer to which is "Ask my long haired broom which I once witnessed a hedgehog trying to get amorous with on my patio.

f**king stupid animal.

Edited by sifi

• 11 months later...

....and the music from the first level of Sonic 2 is stuck in my hear. Ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner-neeeer-neeeer-ner-ner-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-neeeeeer

Steve's full set from Glasto 11.

Meat is Murder is one of the best things I've seen at Glasto. So disturbing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPrEMQVfUs

No way I'm watching that again. I like Moz, I really do, but his band are just outright dreadful. I've been to three Smiths tribute bands over the years and they were all massively better at playing Smiths songs than the shower of second-rate pub musicians he's dragged around with him for so long. I used to get excited at the first chords of a Smiths song, now I just think "don't"