Morrissey

Charley333

I reckon dolphin would be really rubbery too. And served on toast you are looking at a very dry, chewy meal.

Avoid.

You could lube it up with some dolphin brain though. They're apparently so intelligent their brains must be very rich and sweet. Would really add a nice texture to it.

P.S. They're not intelligent. They're f**king arseholes.

You could lube it up with some dolphin brain though. They're apparently so intelligent their brains must be very rich and sweet. Would really add a nice texture to it.

I'd think dolphin flesh would be excellent in a sugo for a fresh pasta type dish ; possibly with a white wine base and some garlic, akin to a spaghetti alla vongole.

Probably fans of Mozza then.

Edited by sifi

This is crazy talk. Dolphins are a lovely bunch of lads

A dolphins life consists of wimming round the world doing backflips, having a smile to die for, rescuing humans from sharks, sabotaging whaling boats, swimming with disabled children etc.

I can only assume your scandalous view is based on extreme jealousy.

A dolphins life consists of wimming round the world doing backflips, having a smile to die for, rescuing humans from sharks, sabotaging whaling boats, swimming with disabled children etc.

They can't even wipe their own arses! Or make it out of tuna nets.

I've heard that Dolphins like swimming with disabled children because they have sick sexual cravings

I've seen footage of packs of dolphins "hunting" porpoises then throwing them in the air until they are dead and then leaving them, not even eating them. They kill for fun. They are w*nkers. Buy "Dolphin Unfriendly" tuna from now on and save innocent porpoises from the Clockwork-Orange-Like gangs of dolphins.

Having said that, the fact that dolphins hurt and kill for pleasure surely confirms that they are almost as evolutionally "advanced" as humans.

As for Moz saying stupid things about the Norway incident and comparing it to the machinations of KFC and McDonalds, there can be no doubt he really believes what he said, be it right or wrong. It's not like he's managed to go a week without mentioning vegetarianism and animal rights for about 25 years now. It should also be noted that Moz doesn't think all "living things" are equal; he thinks all creatures (with any power of thought or self-determination) are equal. If you are unsure of what is meant by "living thing" then search for MRS NERG - one of the most useful acronyms in primary education.

Personally, I'm of the belief that if it had been 86 impoverished brown or black-faced children from the "less developed" world, rather than largely white-faced, middle-class Scandinavians, we'd have heard little about it due to the inherent racism that still pervades society and the media - a bit like the way 20 children go missing in Bogota every week and we get a Panorama special once every twenty years; one blonde-haired, blue-eyed little girl goes missing while her neglectful (at best) parents go on the piss while they're on holiday and it's still in the news two years later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[jimmyt]I've seen footage of packs of dolphins "hunting" porpoises then throwing them in the air until they are dead and then leaving them, not even eating them. They kill for fun. They are w*nkers. Buy "Dolphin Unfriendly" tuna from now on and save innocent porpoises from the Clockwork-Orange-Like gangs of dolphins

Edited by sifi

I've seen footage of packs of dolphins "hunting" porpoises then throwing them in the air until they are dead and then leaving them, not even eating them. They kill for fun. They are w*nkers. Buy "Dolphin Unfriendly" tuna from now on and save innocent porpoises from the Clockwork-Orange-Like gangs of dolphins.

Having said that, the fact that dolphins hurt and kill for pleasure surely confirms that they are almost as evolutionally "advanced" as humans.

As for Moz saying stupid things about the Norway incident and comparing it to the machinations of KFC and McDonalds, there can be no doubt he really believes what he said, be it right or wrong. It's not like he's managed to go a week without mentioning vegetarianism and animal rights for about 25 years now. It should also be noted that Moz doesn't think all "living things" are equal; he thinks all creatures (with any power of thought or self-determination) are equal. If you are unsure of what is meant by "living thing" then search for MRS NERG - one of the most useful acronyms in primary education.

Personally, I'm of the belief that if it had been 86 impoverished brown or black-faced children from the "less developed" world, rather than largely white-faced, middle-class Scandinavians, we'd have heard little about it due to the inherent racism that still pervades society and the media - a bit like the way 20 children go missing in Bogota every week and we get a Panorama special once every twenty years; one blonde-haired, blue-eyed little girl goes missing while her neglectful (at best) parents go on the piss while they're on holiday and it's still in the news two years later.

The rumour on the sea bed is that those porpoises had been spreading rumours about the dolphins mums, so had to get "sorted".

It was a regrettable incident, but you just dont disrespect a dolphin like that

Dolphins swim around erratically, not knowing what they are doing, whereas the others swim with a porpoise. Well,somebody had to say it.

Is that supposed to be funny?

I'm just checking because as far as I'm aware - and If I recall correctly, it's backed up by the last BBC Life series - dolphins adopt cunning strategies in order to claim their objectives. Like deception and distraction.

I'm just checking because as far as I'm aware - and If I recall correctly, it's backed up by the last BBC Life series - dolphins adopt cunning strategies in order to claim their objectives. Like deception and distraction.

So do wolves, dogs, octopuses, lions, tigers, killer whales, piranha, bears, Komodo Dragons, most types of apes and loads of insects including Mantises who are absolutely badass. The list goes on and on. Most are more effective hunters than dolphins.

Dolphins look like they smile sometimes which makes them more cute I suppose.

I agree with Jimmy though, they're w*nkers.

Edited by The Nal

Is that supposed to be funny?

Not so much funny as designed to make you groan. Apologies, I really should know better.

So do wolves, dogs, octopuses, lions, tigers, killer whales, piranha, bears, Komodo Dragons, most types of apes and loads of insects including Mantises who are absolutely badass. The list goes on and on. Most are more effective hunters than dolphins.

Dolphins look like they smile sometimes which makes them more cute I suppose.

I agree with Jimmy though, they're w*nkers.

errrr I've never seen any of those animals you mention round up a million sardines in one massive fishy ball which they then devour at their leisure.

also, most of those animals you list are critically endangered, while dolphins continue to rule the waves.

Re: japan, that tsunami, is there still anyone out there who doesnt believe that it was caused by the worlds dolphin population all jumping in and our of the sea at the same time off the coast of australia as an act of revenge for the japanese's cowardly and underhand fishing methods?

Re: japan, that tsunami, is there still anyone out there who doesnt believe that it was caused by the worlds dolphin population all jumping in and our of the sea at the same time off the coast of australia as an act of revenge for the japanese's cowardly and underhand fishing methods?

I have to say that's probably one of the worst, most in poor taste jokes I've ever heard on these boards.

Made me spew coffee all over my screen I was laughing so violently.

But as a team effort? Have you seen the first scene in the "Life" - the last Attenbrough (sp) Documentary? I'll post a link through youtube when I'm not at work tonight if not. Incredible.