Morrissey

Charley333

Gunna have to listen to his new songs.

My favourite is definitely Action is my Middle Name... The other two are still good tho... :D

I hope he does Meat is Murder too actually, although I think I may actually cry if he does.

There is a Light is going to be so amazing!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Tonights gig was quite mellow but good all the same. Glad to report that he played There Is A Light, which was my personal highlight along side Last of the Famous...

What kind of mood was he in? I do hope he's in good spirits at Glasto, it will make all the difference I think.

I am now slightly giddy with excitement! I had come to the conclusion that having seen Moz so many times before that if it looked like it was Pulp on The Park, I would go for that and miss Moz. Those thoughts are no more. Just the merest suggestion that I might get to see "I Know It's Over" live means that I will be front and centre at the Pyramid in a little under exactly a week from now. My favourite song of all time and I've never seen him sing it.

"I Want The One I Can't Have" has also got my attention. Love the new songs; would be very happy if he leant on "Your Arsenal" a bit more.

I saw him at Glasto in 2004 and he wasn't impressed. I then saw him at the Move Festival in Manchester the month later and you couldn’t get him off the stage.

Whenever I see him, he's brilliant. And will get the fans going.

I Predict........

Everyday is like Sunday

There Is a Light

Irish Blood, English Heart

First of the Gang to Die

You're the One for Me, Fatty (Dedicated to me)

I'll be drinking just to calm my nerves!!! :D

I cannot wait :D :D :D :D :D

This has just cemented in my head that Glasto is next week...next fricken week!!

I was contemplating going to see who the special guests were but that's silly talk, no way am I missing mozza!!!!

4 sleeps until I'm there! :DB)

This has just cemented in my head that Glasto is next week...next fricken week!!

I was contemplating going to see who the special guests were but that's silly talk, no way am I missing mozza!!!!

4 sleeps until I'm there! :DB)

I think the people who really want to see Steve are just all about the Steve really - and that's the ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!!!! One week and we'll have seen him... I so can't wait... I am just... everything and all is about seeing him...

Thanks to a fellow efester looks like I know have a ticket, so (provided I get in) this will be my highlight of the bill! Once I heard Moz was playing I can't not go!

:D Say what you like about Steve... whatever emotion he's feeling will be translated right there for us... so just gotta hope he's in a great mood really...