Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MamaJojo

'Beerwatch'

Went to get some festival strength from my nearest tesco, got the checkout to be charged £14 for 24 cans, result!!

call me old fashioned and rich, but I shall only be purchasing my beer on site. Cannot be arsed lugging cans/bottles around for it to be warm a few hours into the morning!

Went to get some festival strength from my nearest tesco, got the checkout to be charged £14 for 24 cans, result!!

Have just returned from tesco and managed to get the last 3 packs on the shelf, 36 cans for £20 as stated. They also have 15 packs of Blackthorn for the same deal, i.e. 45 cans for £20! This is an insanely good deal, get it while you can!

20 Fosters @ Tesco for £12. Buy online and get a tenner off. i got 80 cans at just over 50p a can. I searched high and low for a better deal, but nothing came close!

Sainsbury's are doing 3 crates for £24 on Carling & Carlsberg. These are crates of 15 so unit price is ever so slightly cheaper than TESCO's 3x12 for £20

Why pay £4 a pint when you can bring it on site for a quid?

It will certainly make a difference with rubbish I expect. Cans blooming everywhere underfoot. :(

Stash purchased 24 Fosters 16 Brothers strawberry for £28 from Morrison's and also landed a 3 liter of the one and only Rich's mid/dry of the bargain price of £0 as I used to work there ;). If anyones is looking to pick up a load of real local cider on the way to Pilton then Rich's is 5 minutes of off the Burnham on sea junction of the M5 awesome cider! (if you get of at Burnham instead of Bridgwater and drive throught the villages you miss a massive bit of the traffic ;) )

Just went on a late night run to tesco...

pnfjuh.jpg

3 just put on the shelf, 3 now gone ( 3 for 20 deal and they have 3 out?! in a student town?!)

Not beer but just bought Smirnoff Lime vodka from Asda for £12. I am hoping the lime flavour will go with most mixer without being too harsh (not a huge fan of vodka but it gets me nicely drunk & I have a litre of rum to do most of the damage).

Just went on a late night run to tesco...

pnfjuh.jpg

3 just put on the shelf, 3 now gone ( 3 for 20 deal and they have 3 out?! in a student town?!)

Hmmm just did a tesco order of

1 Stella Artois 4% 10X440ml £10.00 £10.00

1 Morgans Spiced Dark Rum 70Cl £11.00 £11.00

1 Magners Pear Cider 8 X 568Ml £10.00 £10.00

2 Carling 12X440ml Lager £10.00 £20.00

1 Strongbow Cider 12X440ml £10.00 £10.00

4 Brothers Festival Pear Cider 12X440ml £10.00 £40.00

Then saved £30 on buying multiples, then saved £15 using this code XXT4HM which can be used when spending over £65. so over all including delivery i got all of this for £61.50.

Depending on how much i drink in the next 4 weeks i shoudnt have to buy too much more. Hope someone else can take advantage of the code. Its for first time shoppers only. (change your email address and it will work)

Looking at that pic - does your tesco sell 'Kripy Kreme' doughnuts (the wrapping looks very familiar :D

Hubba hubba hubba.....the best dough based yumminess in the world!!!

Looking for some ale in cans. Dont care what as long as it is more than 4.5% (5% would be better). Got 30 cans of Old Speckled Hen last year for £20. Dont want any of the "Fizzy Lager with a German name".

Looking for some ale in cans. Dont care what as long as it is more than 4.5% (5% would be better). Got 30 cans of Old Speckled Hen last year for £20. Dont want any of the "Fizzy Lager with a German name".

Hmmm just did a tesco order of

1 Stella Artois 4% 10X440ml £10.00 £10.00

1 Morgans Spiced Dark Rum 70Cl £11.00 £11.00

1 Magners Pear Cider 8 X 568Ml £10.00 £10.00

2 Carling 12X440ml Lager £10.00 £20.00

1 Strongbow Cider 12X440ml £10.00 £10.00

4 Brothers Festival Pear Cider 12X440ml £10.00 £40.00

Then saved £30 on buying multiples, then saved £15 using this code XXT4HM which can be used when spending over £65. so over all including delivery i got all of this for £61.50.

Depending on how much i drink in the next 4 weeks i shoudnt have to buy too much more. Hope someone else can take advantage of the code. Its for first time shoppers only. (change your email address and it will work)