'Beerwatch'

Guest MamaJojo

On the Suns website, an advert flashes up saying 2 for £16 or 3 for £20 on beer and cider! However I cant see anything about it on their website!

(edit, must have been a mistake on suns website!)

Edited by daley

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this answer will obviously differ person to person, but how much booze ppl intend on taking this year? This also going to be with the aid of the use of a trolley once on site or personally carrying?

We have x4 people & are going to try even out the load of all alcohol related products between us (or decide on bringing the trolley).

I know this answer will obviously differ person to person, but how much booze ppl intend on taking this year? This also going to be with the aid of the use of a trolley once on site or personally carrying?

We have x4 people & are going to try even out the load of all alcohol related products between us (or decide on bringing the trolley).

Ive got 36 cans, 2 x 2l of vodka, 2 x 70cl of cocktail spirits, 2 boxes of Westons Cider and im looking at picking up a box or two of cans if theres a half decent offer in the next few weeks.

I surprised myself at Bearded at just how much im capable of drinking and was left short on the Sunday.

We've taken advantage of Tesco's two spirits for £22 offer. Turns out that buying ten bottles of gin at once is enough for HSBC to flag it up as a potentially dodgy transaction!

Our list, for ten, is the aforementioned gin (30 bottles of G&T), six bottles of tequila, and five cases of tinnies (hopefully Red Stripe or Oranjeboom)- would take more beer but no one is driving this year. It's a list carefully honed over the years, always feel sheepish having to bring anything home! Got to leave a little bit of space for a cold pint or a lovely cider too!

for me and the wife. its going to be 2 boxes of red wine, 2 bottles of Jack, and currently just deciding on how many cans of cider to take. I've just bought a crate of strongbow but going to a bbq on saturday so that will only leave us with about 12 cans left. Probably take the 12 and maybe an 8 pack of pear cider.

Brother Festival Strength Cider

Tesco £10 for 12 440ml cans

On offer at 3 for £20

Thats 55p a can - BARGAIN

Greg

edit - just checked website and it states £12 and not on offer.

I have bought this offer this morning so definately on.

Think Brothers for my carry about alchohol is dangerous though.

I'd prefer to be drinking something not as nice (and therefore not as lethal) like Strongbow. Then my refreshing cold Brothers are a proper treat and I don't drink enough of them to completely write me off early doors :D

I've just been especially to Tesco to get 3 crates of Brothers.

Typical it's now available online as I've got £26's worth of clubcard vouchers sat there aswell.

Ah well, win some lose some. I'm sure I'll be testing these out over the next week or so. :D