East Campervan Fields

Guest GlastoBill

I too am staying in cv fields & it's my first Glastonbury, I have heard there are queues when you go into the festival each day?

& do you also get a wristband or do we have to keep the paper ticket the whole time?

Edited by Magic Bus

We too arrived last year mid afternoon tuesday no problems driving in,camped in E19 and people arriving later and on the weds, were closer to the ped gate C than we were, .......

But thinking about it was that family camping ?

:blink:

Edited by theanimalbus

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you can park 1 car next to a camper van? We've got an extra couple who want to pitch up next to us (so we'll have a bongo, 1 tent & a car). The reason I ask is the car park doesn't open until 9 on the tues so they've either got to turn up later but we'd rather all travel down together as it's quite a long drive.

Any advice would be helpful, may sound like a silly question but is there anywhere in walking distance where they could park & then move again at 9 when it opens?

Does anyone know if you can park 1 car next to a camper van? We've got an extra couple who want to pitch up next to us (so we'll have a bongo, 1 tent & a car). The reason I ask is the car park doesn't open until 9 on the tues so they've either got to turn up later but we'd rather all travel down together as it's quite a long drive.

Any advice would be helpful, may sound like a silly question but is there anywhere in walking distance where they could park & then move again at 9 when it opens?

Ok I thought that would be the case with cars parking in the CV field.

I've been told on another thread on here that you can email & get permission to enter the CV fields from the car park on tuesday night so i'm just waiting to hear back.

2 weeks from now I'll be wondering why I was worrying so much haha!

Ok i'll bear that in mind, thanks.

My group has come up with the idea of the 2 arriving in the car parking in a nearby village & then getting a taxi to the CV field so that we can all arrive earlier on the tuesday together.

Anyone done anything like this before or know a good place to park a car thats not too far away & reasonably safe? Seems like a hassle but its probably our best option rather than risk having 2 of our group staying in the car park all night.