Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked mine

11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 10 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day.

So who knows - haven't had a despatched to me email from DX - OP says Royal Mail though?

Edited by cejx

Just had a call from the other half. Ours were delivered too. Had an email and a txt from DX this morning, didn't think they were doing them this year?! Surname begins with O and I'm in Bucks, no rhyme nor reason to the order of deliver I don't think.

Will post pics later if no one else has.

I'm slightly bemused why people are demanding photo evidence of someone else's G ticket. Why would David88 or olive123 be making this shit up to anyone? We have all bought our tickets, they will get sent out within the next 6 weeks and bugger me sideways...SEE TICKETS HAVE GOT THEIR ACT TOGETHER EARLY?!?!?!

I think this is the reason why people cant believe what is happening yes? ;)

We dont run See, we just buy our tickets from them and at some point before the festival the ticket company sends them out to the recipients. Does it really need some grand analysis and figuring out where we all live or where our name comes in the alphabet as to who may be getting their tickets before others?

Sit tight and just start to panic if the tickets havent arrived 2 days before the festival. :(

This sh*t just got real!

I would hope they'd send them more than 7-10 days before the fest, doesn't seem like enough time in case there's any post problems or you need to post tickets onto other peoples.

I wonder what colour the wristband will be?

I'm slightly bemused why people are demanding photo evidence of someone else's G ticket. Why would David88 or olive123 be making this shit up to anyone?

I'm slightly bemused why people are demanding photo evidence of someone else's G ticket. Why would David88 or olive123 be making this shit up to anyone? We have all bought our tickets, they will get sent out within the next 6 weeks and bugger me sideways...SEE TICKETS HAVE GOT THEIR ACT TOGETHER EARLY?!?!?!

We dont run See, we just buy our tickets from them and at some point before the festival the ticket company sends them out to the recipients. Does it really need some grand analysis and figuring out where we all live or where our name comes in the alphabet as to who may be getting their tickets before others?

Sit tight and just start to panic if the tickets havent arrived 2 days before the festival. :(

Lucy,

What would this forum be without a furore over the slightest issue, ticket booking, ticket delivery, who's headlining........

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mine says:

11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Got them in the resale so don't know if that delays them a bit. Think it was 08 when my ticket turned up on the Monday of Glastonbury week - don't want to got through that stress again!

Thought the official site said they were being sent out through DX? Has that changed? Hope so cos recently had a nightmare getting gig tickets delivered through them.

People, inc me want to see the Ticket, because it means its real and they can amp up there excitment even more :) we can imgine our face on it etc etc. we want it to be true we want ours, we love that other people have theirs, its the same every year and will be for the forseeable future

my ticket tracker also says tickets were prepared for dispatch 10th may of may and will typically leave our office the next working day which means it will probably tried to be delivered while im at work :(