'Mon The Biffy!

Guest Joshuwarr

Come on guys, there is little to no talk of Scotland's beasts Biffy Clyro at all. I'm sure we will get a wave of disinterested comments regarding either how they don't like the band (based on only knowing the new stuff) or not liking the band BECAUSE of the new material.

So I put to you Biffy fans of ALL their music to share your excitement with me. What songs we holding out for? I know it will never happen but I'd love to hear 27. Its my all time favourite song of theirs and it rarely ever gets played live so what better place to bring it back than at Glastonbury :) Hopefully old live favourites 57 and Jaggy Snake will also make cheeky appearances.

So yeah, show the love.

TBH I'm a bit conflicted. I've seen Biffy 3 times and whilst they are a great band and good live, I'm considering seeing Big Audio Dynamite instead (damn you pesky clashes!)

Hmm, we'll see.

'Mon the biff indeed! Classy thread, as long as they do Glitter and Trauma I'll be happy, might even suprise us and ignore only revolutions (I am not a hater of it, infact I didn't really pay attention to them til that come out, dw I have since rectified that and have their first albums :D). But sadly I think it be defo be mostly revolutions with Whose got a match, Living is a problem because everything dies and one song from the previous album.

Mhmm maybe their muse support setlist?

1. That Golden Rule

2. Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies

3. Glitter and Trauma

4. Bubbles

5. Who's Got a Match?

6. God & Satan

7. Mountains

8. Born On A Horse

9. Shock Shock

10. Many Of Horror

11. The Captain

and oh Pulp best not be the special guest on the friday to clash with the biff!

Edited by LondonTom

All the way down would be epic. Unfortunately no chance of that being played so may give them a miss as their setlists are pretty dull now. Think i've seen them the past four years at glasto and only last years was any good. i think they literally played 5 songs on the other stage 2007 - very disappointing

They seem to have a habit of bringing back old songs that haven't been played in ages...Diary of always was in the December tour and Toys, toys toys... + Hope for an angel appeared at the Cancer trust gig so it is a bit hard to predict what they'll play. I'd guess at 8 O.R. songs, 4 off puzzle and 2 older songs in an hour set. They might well have a new song or two by Glasto time as well though.

i have seen them quite a few times over the years leeds, download, glasto etc but they are far better in a smaller venue's

2011 soes seem to be their year though headliners at sonisphere wakestock, support to the foos and now a prime time tv slot at glasto so expect all the hits "many of horror with the x factor choir" for one.

I was out of the country when they did the OR tour, so have only seen those songs live once compared to the rest of their back catalogue, which I've seen umpteen times before. I expect they will play Justboy, maybe 57 and probably one other older song as they did at Leeds, with the rest from OR and Puzzle

So I put to you Biffy fans of ALL their music to share your excitement with me. What songs we holding out for? I know it will never happen but I'd love to hear 27. Its my all time favourite song of theirs and it rarely ever gets played live so what better place to bring it back than at Glastonbury :) Hopefully old live favourites 57 and Jaggy Snake will also make cheeky appearances.

So yeah, show the love.