Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Recent Topics

Photo

2nd announcement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 kenny93

kenny93

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

On the Belladrum efest page it says that Texas and Deacon Blue are joint headliners on the Friday and that Kassidy are headlining on Saturday. Is this true? I thought Deacon Blue were headlining on the Saturday while Kassidy were headlining the Hothouse. :blink:

#42 Red Day

Red Day

Form a band, start name with K and headline TITP yearly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,591 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:42 PM

Kenny,

The Bella facebook page has the same question and the reply is that on the main stage, Texas are Friday headliner with the dreadful Deacon Blue are Saturday . Hothouse had Echo & Bunnymen on the Friday and Kassidy on the Saturday.

#43 rosco

rosco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Sums it up pretty well, it is a great place to take kids. As much as I try to justify why I should go, I go to the website, look at the line up and think of shoving in two days to see Frank Turner. Seriously wonder who has the say in booking bands for Bella this year.

Sad days not even caring about going :(

Just read this off the website Red Day

Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival Mr Steve Tilley, who helps to book artists for Belladrum, backed a horse called Deacon Blue at Ascot on Saturday at 15/2 with 4 each way and it won by a neck - good result!

Lucky bar steward, I cant believe its turning into this sort of festival

#44 Floplexter

Floplexter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

Okay, I am now officially a very happy bunny- The Phantom Band and We Were Promised Jetpacks added this morning according to twitter.

That is icing on the cake for me. Brilliant news.

#45 kenny93

kenny93

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:59 PM

Delighted that We Were Promised Jetpacks have been announced :D does anyone know when the stage times are going to be released?

#46 theampersanddevil

theampersanddevil

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:00 PM

endor self confirm on their facebook. Not worthy of its own thread, well for me it is. If you've not seen them yet, do yourself a favour. Mcscotty, i mean you in particular.

#47 Mcscotty

Mcscotty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

endor self confirm on their facebook. Not worthy of its own thread, well for me it is. If you've not seen them yet, do yourself a favour. Mcscotty, i mean you in particular.

Cheers, will do :) Quite looking forward to it afterall now.