Your all time no. 1 festival tip

Guest acripaul

I'll add weight to the afternoon shower tip. I was mangled and sweaty by Saturday afternoon and has started to develop dreadlocks (never an attractive sight on a middle aged man with receding hairline), we arrived to find almost no queue (10 mins tops) and the feeling of walking out of there freshly scrubbed into the warm afternoon air could not be topped I thought, until I parked my arse, rolled a doobie and found that it could.

Needless to say we were back same time the next day, experienced even less queuing and will be trying to find time for a mid-late afternoon shower every day this year. It revitalises you for the evening and can't be beat.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One final one, if you plan on carrying a rucksack rather than using a trolley, then load it all up a few weeks before. Go up and down some stairs a few times, and if you think "f**k me that's heavy" then it will probably kill you on the walk in from the car parks.

One final one, if you plan on carrying a rucksack rather than using a trolley, then load it all up a few weeks before. Go up and down some stairs a few times, and if you think "f**k me that's heavy" then it will probably kill you on the walk in from the car parks. Unpack, see what you can leave behind, and repeat. If it is still too heavy, buy a trolley!