"As you are a not a resident of the UK you are required to pay using credit card. Please enter your credit card details in the box provided"

Guest Gregcharlie

I got the same... I rang and paid over the phone. I very nearly just ignored it and did it online but I'm always overcautious when it comes to See tickets... the girl on the phone said she couldn't understand why it's come up with that when international bookings have closed so sure it'll be fine :)

I got the same... I rang and paid over the phone. I very nearly just ignored it and did it online but I'm always overcautious when it comes to See tickets... the girl on the phone said she couldn't understand why it's come up with that when international bookings have closed so sure it'll be fine :)

Happened to me on ticket day in October. See site giving me a load of verbal about credit cards, asking me to pay with debit card instead and then telling me that didn’t work and to use a credit card, calling me a motherf**ker. Thankfully I got a ticket via an alternate route!

I stupidly paid by credit card too & have spent the afternoon freaking out about See cancelling my ticket, despite getting confirmation emails & seeing my order confirmed on their tracker.

So I just rang See & the guy I spoke to reckoned that they had been told today that they could accept payment by either credit or debit card! He said my order was fine & sent the confirmation again.

But if you're reading this & haven't yet paid your balance, I'd recommend paying by Debit card just to avoid all the stress!

I stupidly paid by credit card too & have spent the afternoon freaking out about See cancelling my ticket, despite getting confirmation emails & seeing my order confirmed on their tracker.

So I just rang See & the guy I spoke to reckoned that they had been told today that they could accept payment by either credit or debit card! He said my order was fine & sent the confirmation again.

But if you're reading this & haven't yet paid your balance, I'd recommend paying by Debit card just to avoid all the stress!

I've rung See twice today & both times I explained the situation & was told that my transaction was fine. Perhaps you should ring just to check?

Although I totally regret paying by credit card now, their website was at fault for displaying that message & letting us pay that way! It was misleading.

I have noticed however that if I go to the main page where you initially put in your reg no & post code, I get a message saying they are still waiting for my balance. I explained this to one of the guys at See & he said it was unlikely they'd update their website (?) but if I'm still getting this message on Monday, I'll be ringing them yet again to double check.

Did they say everything was OK? They didn't seem bothered at all that I had paid by credit card. I hope it's OK! I am still getting a message that they are waiting for my balance payment when I put my reg no & postcode in. I might ring them again this week just to check. I even rang my credit card company who said all was fine so hopefully there won't be any problems.