2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't done so but he also said he'd lose either way so with the ability of him/efests not having to say anything, I'm going to challenge Neil/Efests to come in and rule Green Day. He won't have confirmed anything, he's already said, it's info that is not concrete enough yet so he's not dropped any official rumor even so if he doesn't rule them out, he hasn't given it away.

eh ?

I know its late , but can't grasp that , sorry !

This is true. They won't get Green Day, Blur and Foo's. Any doubters of The Killers won't care if those are the other two.

Going to chuck Blur into next still.

He hasn't done so but he also said he'd lose either way so with the ability of him/efests not having to say anything, I'm going to challenge Neil/Efests to come in and rule Green Day. He won't have confirmed anything, he's already said, it's info that is not concrete enough yet so he's not dropped any official rumor even so if he doesn't rule them out, he hasn't given it away.

I don't rule them in and I don't rule them out.

As I've already said I'm not playing this game.

If that makes you think that's because Green Day is right more fool you. :)

I doubt it. Alex hated it last time and they were shite. Their live show review was shite. All round disappointing.

Although, this is one band that Neil also might've said he can't see it again, if he can confirm this? As I can't remember.

there's loads of acts I've said I can't see headlining - both on these forums and in other places.

If you want to believe you can work out what I'm getting at from what I've posted on these forums more fool you. If you think I'm so dumb as to give an easy clue then it's me you've not got a clue over. :)

The Green Day Challenge sounds like a fantastic day out. If we are playing this game I'll go with the 'three older headliners' (Blur/Jay-Z/Foos) that was previously said against, but its pretty laughable that people are looking to speak up against the man on this.

Also this is a good example of why efests don't tend to specualte and instead rely on the R/SR/TBC system as anything that looks like a suggestion is jumped on and then spread around other forums/sites as "efests said...".

I'm sure he will crumble under the pressure of the challenge and suddenly release all the secrets of festival bookings whether they're true or not.

people are still asking me who Glastonbury had lined up as a potential 4th headliner a few years ago (which I know for certain) ... and they're not getting an answer. :D