2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love SOAD to play and i think one year soon Reading will go back for the heavier music. lets hope its this year :)

while I'm sure they'll be the occasional heavier band on the bill still, the days of R/L being largely dominated by it have gone. They're not going to be competing against the festival (Download) that's ultimately owned by the same company by putting on a line-up of largely similar acts.

while I'm sure they'll be the occasional heavier band on the bill still, the days of R/L being largely dominated by it have gone. They're not going to be competing against the festival (Download) that's ultimately owned by the same company by putting on a line-up of largely similar acts.

You got any idea who may be headlining this year then yet mate?

Nope, not yet, tho hopefully I'm starting to zoom in on things. I've had a little bit more info this week (that might have me eating some previous words :lol:), but nothing that I feel is of great enough substance to share as yet.

The only one I feel there's a more than decent likelihood for is the foos.

Nope, not yet, tho hopefully I'm starting to zoom in on things. I've had a little bit more info this week (that might have me eating some previous words :lol:), but nothing that I feel is of great enough substance to share as yet.

From that I'm taking it you mean you've heard they won't have a new upcoming band to headline this year then?

take it however you like, you might be right or you might be wrong. :)

I'm not going to get into questions like that one, because sooner or later the right question comes along, meaning that I'd have to reveal what I've already said I don't want to say at the moment, or swerve the question and give myself away by doing that (because i'd have answered the previous questions), or tell a lie which means you couldn't trust what I said on future occasions.

Whichever way I go at it, I lose. The only way to not lose is by not playing at all.

Darn but fair enough.

The only 2 things I remember you being adamant about before this week was R&L like getting new headliners (which I was hoping you'd say yes or no to as it wasn't about a specific band) and the other being Green Day not likely to play ever again.

haha good answer :P although this is a 'rumour' site so no-one would be pissed if you stated a rumour that wasnt right. its not like your expected to nail every band at every festival on here. just saying :)

some things I do and some things I don't, some things are what I think and some things are what others tell me. And some things that I'm told are too laughable to share, while other things aren't always appropriate to share without giving too much away for where it's been heard from. And everything in between.

What i'm saying is that when I've got something to say I'm quite happy to say it (as plenty can testify :lol:), but when I've not got anything further to say no one is going to drag it out of me. :)

FRIDAY

MAIN STAGE

Foo Fighters

Biffy Clyro

No Doubt

Incubus

You Me At Six

Bowling For Soup

Less Than Jake

Silverstein

Airbourne

NME/RADIO 1 STAGE