2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

My current guess would be:

Rammstein/Tencaious D

JayZ and Kanye West/Bloc Party

Foo's/Noel Gallagher

Rammstein is a bit of a curveball, but i think they will be at a UK fest next year and it's between Soni and L & R, and myabe more hope than anything i reckon that they will be at Leeds and Reading because if i remember correctly they only played Soni last year?

Edited by Dukeeyyy

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Keys album out next week. good shout for the festival i'd say.

also out this week is the new KoRn album with skrillex and others on it.sounds good on the stream from the website.skrillex is well popular at the mo so maybe KoRn/skrillex headlining one of the smaller stages.(by the way,can anybody show me how to do a backwards 'R' so i can spell KoRn correctly,ha ha)

either way,these two albums will be in my collection this week.bout time the janes addiction album came out of my car CD player.

My current guess would be:

Rammstein/Tencaious D

JayZ and Kanye West/Bloc Party

Foo's/Noel Gallagher

Rammstein is a bit of a curveball, but i think they will be at a UK fest next year and it's between Soni and L & R, and myabe more hope than anything i reckon that they will be at Leeds and Reading because if i remember correctly they only played Soni last year?

Bloc party have just posted on facbeook Kele is still in the band, and basically confirmed they'll be recording and touring again soon. (i'll post the exact words below). i'd 100% expect to see them somewhere on the bill now.

edit: i am aware there is a joke in the second status, before i'm laughed at haa

Bloc Party

Wow. This is insane. Ok, we'll do something soon. Not sorry we took so long off, we were knackered, innit.

Bloc Party

To reiterate, Kele's still in the band (how could he not, he started the damn thing), but Tong's out, replaced by Dave Abbruzzese.

Edited by Andy0808 v3.0

I'm not too fussed if they are headlining or not but it would be brilliant if Bloc Party were there in some form or another!

A bit hit or miss on these forums (usually over whether they deserve to be headlining this) but we all know they can deliver the goods & draw a big crowd.

Play from about 3mins onwards! Brilliant. They have been a great subbing band to get you dancing & in the mood for a headliner.

(They seem to play better at Glasto from the videos).

Edited by Couchy