2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it does end up being FATM as the third headliner then so be it. As much as she wouldn't be my preferred choice (she would probably be my last) all of the maoning and bitching in the world won't change it!

Of the acts that we know about so far the Foo's and Kasabian are my two favourite bands and with the Black Keyes and The D also probably playing I'm already happy.

Hopefully there will be something good on another stage and if not I will just turn to drink that night instead :drinks:

Well if it does end up being FATM as the third headliner then so be it. As much as she wouldn't be my preferred choice (she would probably be my last) all of the maoning and bitching in the world won't change it!

Of the acts that we know about so far the Foo's and Kasabian are my two favourite bands and with the Black Keyes and The D also probably playing I'm already happy.

Hopefully there will be something good on another stage and if not I will just turn to drink that night instead :drinks:

Sex Pistols?

Signed a new record deal ahead of releasing 35th anniversary of Never Mind The Bollocks

"Other events and releases, currently under wraps, are being planned throughout the year"

Just throwing it out there for the sake of it! :D

Edited by craigb

Brian May has dragged the name of one of THE greatest bands of all time thorugh the dirt so much! I'll remember Freddie as the greatest frontman that ever lived, but I will not acknowledge Queen as a band after he died, May has ruined that legendary name.

Anyhow, I don't see how Florence is big enough to headline? Look at all of the other headliners over the past 5 years and she's really out of place, apart from Razorlight of course.

How likely I'm not sure, but it's a little guess anyway

FATM

Dizzee Rascal

Lostprophets

You Me At Six

Jack White

Enter Shikari

Kasabian

Bloc Party

Kaiser Chiefs

The Cribs

White Lies

The Maccabees

Foo Fighters

The Black Keys

Tenacious D

Refused

Rancid

Less Than Jake

Eagles Of Death Metal

?

Twin Atlantic

TDCC

Edited by gazza_20

Im really not conviced that Florence will headline, no way is she big enough at all imo. A band like Bloc Party would also be much more popular with the masses, even my friends who like Florence would be shocked by her headlining reading. There are much better and bigger bands available and with Melvin taking a hit last year no way will he take such a risk.

Bloc Party would be a much bigger risk than Flo, of that there's no doubt.