2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Im hoping for SOAD :P

Could be anyone really... i dont think there is any solid info that makes someone more likely than someone else. (REALISTIC HEADLINERS)

(Don't get arsey saying oh but Its more likely to be flo mo then led zep, yes it is well done :P)

Edited by Vieuphoria

They don't seem to be doing much touring at the moment. Currently on tour in Australia. After that, nothing. I don't see them as headliners though really.

They might be waiting to announce a massive tour! :P which includes LnR

Maybe we'll get Page & Plant again?

Maybe... Doubt it.

although I would be disappointed if Bloc Party headlined I would be truly devastated if Florence headlined. For the first time in my life I would question whether to go to the festival or not.

How I see it is most of the big european festivals have been announced with no soad, green day etc etc. Would they come over to do one uk festival and miss out europe? No.

So its best to look at bands who are doing the circuit like bloc party, florence and have pearl jam been ruled out? Doing euro fests but no uk date yet.

How I see it is most of the big european festivals have been announced with no soad, green day etc etc. Would they come over to do one uk festival and miss out europe? No.

So its best to look at bands who are doing the circuit like bloc party, florence and have pearl jam been ruled out? Doing euro fests but no uk date yet.