2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

Just going with it because they're a bigger reunion than Refused (who have a massive slot at Soni) and it'll probably be their only UK dates... they could easily headline NME but just wanted to change up my prediction a bit...

Edit: Plus looks like they have a huge slot at Coachella and they are headlining Benicassim (which I know bands of various sizes have done but still high slots at their fests so far

Edited by SOAD

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going with it because they're a bigger reunion than Refused (who have a massive slot at Soni) and it'll probably be their only UK dates... they could easily headline NME but just wanted to change up my prediction a bit...

Edit: Plus looks like they have a huge slot at Coachella and they are headlining Benicassim (which I know bands of various sizes have done but still high slots at their fests so far

They are also headlining benacasiam? :P on the thursday which was headlined by the streets last year and kasabian the year before. It was the streets last ever gig in spain. I think theyll be higher than what people expect 3rd 4th top i reckon.

Foo Fighters

??????

Tenacious D

At The Drive-in

Refused

Could see that possible. Bring back a bit of a heavier orientated day. I know ATDI and Refused should really be inside but with the positions they've been getting at other fests I really believe they'll just go for high placements on main.

The only way I could see Lana doing FR is if she even keeps close to her statement bout only wanting to play to small crowds... but considering she said she wants to only play to 800 people max the FR stage would be too big for her... in fact I would guess any fest stage would be too big for her. I reckon she'll go agaianst what she said and headline the third stage at V festival. Would love to see her live though.