2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

QOTSA under FF, really? It's so obvious and has been done a lot. I hope that if Foo's do play, they go with a sub a bit more imaginitive. Possibly giving Black Keys a push? Biffy (Iknow there's been the discussions about whether they will play)? I'd hope they have a few more ideas than a straight FF - QOTSA, but i guess it is r&l. I love QOTSA, but they need to go for something different.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QOTSA under FF, really? It's so obvious and has been done a lot. I hope that if Foo's do play, they go with a sub a bit more imaginitive. Possibly giving Black Keys a push? Biffy (Iknow there's been the discussions about whether they will play)? I'd hope they have a few more ideas than a straight FF - QOTSA, but i guess it is r&l. I love QOTSA, but they need to go for something different.

I have a feeling we'll get an impressive line-up this year. There seems to be a pattern between odd years getting disappointing line-ups and even years getting really strong line-ups.

I think the Foos day will host a plethora of bands that are associated with Dave Grohl, or have supported the Foos. I can see EODM and The Gaslight Anthem being two.

If Gaslight are there, I'll be there haha. Will consider a day ticket for the first year ever if the foos day had qotsa & gaslight, get placebo headlining nme another night and a weekend ticket is on!

The stupid thing is that, for me, last years lineups was one of the best in years!