2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

I've seen them 5+ times now & I've always found them to be better when performing at Reading. I can't think of many other bands you can rock out or have a boogie to with a few other thousand pissed up people (Two Door Cinema Club, Friendly Fires).

My perfect festival band.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with the two headliners announced so far for Isle of Wight (Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty) I can't see Reading having any trouble whatsoever with selling out regardless of who the headliners turn out to be (from the realistic possibilities spelled out in this thread). Those headliners are going to put the young crowd in the south of England right off IoW this year and straight into the hands of Reading.

Well, with the two headliners announced so far for Isle of Wight (Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty) I can't see Reading having any trouble whatsoever with selling out regardless of who the headliners turn out to be (from the realistic possibilities spelled out in this thread). Those headliners are going to put the young crowd in the south of England right off IoW this year and straight into the hands of Reading.

Isle of Wight have got 3 amazing headliners, but they've left more 'appropriate' headline acts that the crowd reading are going for would prefer, so theres a lot of acts up for grabs. Depending on who you like there is quite a lot of potential for a good set of headliners next year.

Edited by Andy0808 v3.0

Anyone else think theres a possibility of NIN playing next year? new album probably on the way, would love to see them back. If so the line up could possibly read something like this:

System Of A Down

Nine Inch Nails

The Killers

Bloc Party

Foo Fighters

Tenacious D

Could NIN even headline? would love to see them given the chance. Also I think Chase and Status, Brand New and The Cribs/Vampire Weekend will headline NME