2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facebook site said:

'News just in – Festival Republic Stage announcement coming your way next Tuesday. BOOM'

I think it's doubtful they will announced other stages but if TD are playing i think they will be announced tomorrow.

I

I think if Tenacious D are playing they'll be announced tomorrow, as it's the first announcement after Download, and it would be the same concept as them filling in the gaps (Los Campesinos!, Mastodon and Mark Lanegan) with the NME Stage announcement.

However, saying that, I don't think they'll play.

Edit: Didn't realise that said 'next Tuesday', and thought Vieuphoria's pot was a response to your point about Tenacious D. Anyway, that's annoying, I was looking forward to it.

Edited by Will-2609

Ten D could be below Enter Shikari, no reason a band on in the middle of the day can't have big crowds. They can be paid just as much as those higher up but just appear earlier. The main stage doesn't have a lower capacity just cos the sun is up.

Its taken me a while to find this year band who stands out the most to me at Leeds but today...Dry The River have just came out off nowhere and they are astonishing!

Cannot Wait, it was close to being The Maccabees because Given to The Wind is beautiful but Shallow Bed is the best album ive listened to this year!

Cannot wait now!