2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought their set last year was fantastic, it was what turned my mood around after all of the terrible weather! Although I was in the middle of a group of big Interpol fans who were all pretty active; the rest of the crowd looked a bit still from where I was.

Edited by JT436

Right, judging by other UK festival announcements and the rumours for R/L at the moment I can see the following all playing this year:

Foo Fighters

Kasabian

The Black Keys

Florence and the Machine

The Vaccines

Tenacious D

The Maccabees

Two Door Cinema Club

The Temper Trap

The Darkness

Miike Snow

Foster the People

Metronomy

Tribes

The Courteeners

Chase and Status

The Cribs

Dizzee Rascal

Refused

Kaiser Chiefs

I know this doesn't really make any more news than we already have about who's playing, but thought I'd just put a list together to see where we were at with bands that are probably going to play. I'm not quite as knowledgeable about heavier acts as I'm sure some people would be on here so I'm sure there's more acts nailed on. Was looking at the Download lineup and any of those bands on the undercard could play I thought, but I feel more in my comfort zone looking at the T and V announcements (both of which I think are w***, especially V).

Think these are all realistic?

Edited by mb23

Right, judging by other UK festival announcements and the rumours for R/L at the moment I can see the following all playing this year:

Foo Fighters

Kasabian

The Black Keys

Florence and the Machine

The Vaccines

Tenacious D

The Maccabees

Two Door Cinema Club

The Temper Trap

The Darkness

Miike Snow

Foster the People

Metronomy

Tribes

The Courteeners

Chase and Status

The Cribs

Dizzee Rascal

I know this doesn't really make any more news than we already have about who's playing, but thought I'd just put a list together to see where we were at with bands that are probably going to play. I'm not quite as knowledgeable about heavier acts as I'm sure some people would be on here so I'm sure there's more acts nailed on.

Foo Fighters

Kasabian

The Black Keys

Florence and the Machine

The Vaccines

Tenacious D

The Maccabees

Two Door Cinema Club

The Temper Trap

The Darkness

Miike Snow

Foster the People

Metronomy

Tribes

The Courteeners

Chase and Status

The Cribs

Dizzee Rascal

Refused

I know this doesn't really make any more news than we already have about who's playing, but thought I'd just put a list together to see where we were at with bands that are probably going to play. I'm not quite as knowledgeable about heavier acts as I'm sure some people would be on here so I'm sure there's more acts nailed on. Was looking at the Download lineup and any of those bands on the undercard could play I thought, but I feel more in my comfort zone looking at the T and V announcements (both of which I think are w***, especially V).

I think they could be in with a shout of headling the NME/R1 tent whatever night the dance tent isn't on. Melvin Benn said that he thought 2manydj's was a big success and seemed to suggest that he'd like to do that sort of thing again.