best youtube vids

Ed209

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I get the picture. I've also had a very odd thought come in to my head. That being, the Grand Old Duke of York poem type piece of cack that was fed to you as a child. No doubt the mountain is the common denominator. Why did they teach us that, when they could  have taught us something of value instead, I wonder? For what possible reason would they do such a thing? Weirdos.  Just realized, it's a nursery rhyme, not a poem.  See, I'm getting good at blocking it out of my life. 

Most nursery rhymes are really dark. Not sure how they came to be regarded as suitable for children.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've just watched this, and I have just cried a lot. It's a deeply powerful video. It is a painful but beautiful story, and I urge you to watch it. I am now crying again. I think that I may have turned in to a big girls blouse.

it's a lovely story. Sad and happy in equal measures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not sure why that should be, because I'm posting it the usual way that I post off Youtube. I'll have another go. Has this worked?

yes, this one works, thanks Yog. though not sure why my earlier reply didn't get posted. tech error on my part no doubt.

Using multiple devices produces different results here.

7 hours ago, feral chile said:

yes, this one works, thanks Yog. though not sure why my earlier reply didn't get posted. tech error on my part no doubt.

Using multiple devices produces different results here.

Hello feral.

Not sure what earlier post you are on about, other than to say that I, obviously, saw the one that said that you couldn't see the footage of my last post. I am unable to use multiple devices. I have just got a new mobile phone after not having one for at least three months. I can really take or leave the need for immediate communication phone wise. That said, computer wise, it's evidently a bit different. I've just had to send a whack of money to my stepson in Germany, so that he can come home immediately, as he's had a non recoverable  argument with his now ex girlfriend over there. And this is the bloke who was screaming in to my face and being aggressive to me at Xmas. I need my head testing. But then again, I think we all know that!¬

56 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral.

Not sure what earlier post you are on about, other than to say that I, obviously, saw the one that said that you couldn't see the footage of my last post. I am unable to use multiple devices. I have just got a new mobile phone after not having one for at least three months. I can really take or leave the need for immediate communication phone wise. That said, computer wise, it's evidently a bit different. I've just had to send a whack of money to my stepson in Germany, so that he can come home immediately, as he's had a non recoverable  argument with his now ex girlfriend over there. And this is the bloke who was screaming in to my face and being aggressive to me at Xmas. I need my head testing. But then again, I think we all know that!¬

I posted that I could now see it on my phone, but although I could see the video, I couldn't submit my post! 

it's probably my incompetence rather than the site, my pc won't let me watch videos suddenly.

Ah family. Can't live with them can't kill them.

Edited by feral chile

• 2 weeks later...