best youtube vids

Ed209

43 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Yeah the voiceover thing reminded me of it. 

Still not sure I have clarity, but that's my own fault I suspect. It's  just that I saw another version of the above with the same voiceover, but it was done with footage from The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. Unfortunately I can't seem to show it on here, without publicly showing my email address. Not too sure how that's happening.

36 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Still not sure I have clarity, but that's my own fault I suspect. It's  just that I saw another version of the above with the same voiceover, but it was done with footage from The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit. Unfortunately I can't seem to show it on here, without publicly showing my email address. Not too sure how that's happening.

Ah yes seen those. I like the Star Wars one!

6 hours ago, feral chile said:

You can tell people were frustrated and angry:

Hello feral,

I had no idea all that stuff was being shown. Thanks for posting that. It must have been widespread knowledge for decades. I recall my brothers telling me about Jimmy Saville way, way back. I think that they got the information from a lad in their year that was going out with Paul Gambaccini, at one point in his life.

Hope all is well with you. :)

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral,

I had no idea all that stuff was being shown. Thanks for posting that. It must have been widespread knowledge for decades. I recall my brothers telling me about Jimmy Saville way, way back. I think that they got the information from a lad in their year that was going out with Paul Gambaccini, at one point in his life.

Hope all is well with you. :)

Hi yog.yes think it was known but they had to be careful of slander.

Edited by feral chile

8 hours ago, feral chile said:

Hi yog.yes think it was known but they had to be careful of slander.

Don't we all! 

While I'm on here, I have a confession to make. The thing is, I have for a number of years (this is staggering) been reading The Daily (Hate) Mail as a source of information inwards. There is no doubt that I get this from my dad, who, has bought it for as long as I can remember. The thing is I've been reading the on line version, where you can make comments on articles. Not only that, but I have made comments. Sometimes I've been good and sometimes I've been bad on there. To cut a long story short I've recently posted a post that was so depraved in it's content, that I think the resulting complaints caused the AI program of censorship to go in to overload and actually send off a 'High Importance' email to a human. This, I think, must be the reason why they have barred me from posting any further posts.

Confession Part 2 -  I have a plan to post what I like on that site again. It is, after all, quite quite perverse in the first place. 

Hope that you are well feral.  :)

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Don't we all! 

While I'm on here, I have a confession to make. The thing is, I have for a number of years (this is staggering) been reading The Daily (Hate) Mail as a source of information inwards. There is no doubt that I get this from my dad, who, has bought it for as long as I can remember. The thing is I've been reading the on line version, where you can make comments on articles. Not only that, but I have made comments. Sometimes I've been good and sometimes I've been bad on there. To cut a long story short I've recently posted a post that was so depraved in it's content, that I think the resulting complaints caused the AI program of censorship to go in to overload and actually send off a 'High Importance' email to a human. This, I think, must be the reason why they have barred me from posting any further posts.

Confession Part 2 -  I have a plan to post what I like on that site again. It is, after all, quite quite perverse in the first place. 

Hope that you are well feral.  :)

Depraved.

The mind boggles :lol:

I hope you are well too. :)

Edited by feral chile

7 hours ago, feral chile said:

Nice one feral. Fair play to the band for pulling that one off, and for choosing that direction to go in in the first place. A fine collection of souls. 

As an aside, would you ever look at the state of them two plonkers from the council? Talk about fucking natural stupidity combined with a 'I was only following orders' mentality. That's a lethal combination. These are people who get a deep satisfaction from being re-embursed £12.41 via the medium of 'expenses'. Just to say also, that they are at their weakest about two days after they have skanked a sandwich from Pret-A-Porter on expenses. This is when they get that delirious with their own perceived infamy that they lose all control, and start gurgling, and dribbling like you would expect from people who settle for second best. Like I know the difference, anyway! Just seen too many of them in reallife, I guess. :)

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I loved the last bit :rofl:

Reminded me of past escapades of mine. I don't smoke, so flapjacks and brownies are good for me.....

clubbing and trying to part the curtain of sound......

a particularly good day at a festival, when I didn't notice any effects and thought I'd been conned......

while saying to my friend, 'I love this crowd, this crowd's amazing, they're the best people in the world, this cider's amazing, so sweet and clean tasting, I've never tasted anything like it, this place is awesome' etc. etc.

And my friend, wryly: 'not noticed any effects yet then? OK..........'

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, feral chile said:

I loved the last bit :rofl:

Reminded me of past escapades of mine. I don't smoke, so flapjacks and brownies are good for me.....

clubbing and trying to part the curtain of sound......

a particularly good day at a festival, when I didn't notice any effects and thought I'd been conned......

while saying to my friend, 'I love this crowd, this crowd's amazing, they're the best people in the world, this cider's amazing, so sweet and clean tasting, I've never tasted anything like it, this place is awesome' etc. etc.

And my friend, wryly: 'not noticed any effects yet then? OK..........'

:lol:

Top escapades feral.

I think my best escapade on dope took place in Amsterdam with one of my brothers and a mate. After visiting a coffee shop and smoking a variety of types of dope, we decided to head back to meet the others in our group. The minute we walked out of the coffee shop door the dope hit all three of us like a ton of shit. Any passers by would  have been forgiven for thinking that the Special Olympics was in town. We hadn't really got a clue how to walk, think, know the way to go, or anything really.

Eventually we kind of found our legs a little and my mate said that he knew the way to go and that me and my brother should  follow him. As neither me nor my brother had access to a functioning brain we were delighted to hear that someone knew the way.  So (get this) we followed him in single file like the Pied Piper. Then we got to a bridge which appeared closed off for repairs as it was like a construction site which had been fenced off with objects everywhere. My mate decided that there was nothing for it but for us to climb the fence and navigate our way over all these hurdles. So, we jumped the fence and started climbing over all these 'hurdles' in our way. I haven't done it but would say it was akin to the Tough Mudder competition. Anyway, we navigated are way to the other side of the bridge. It was at that moment that I looked to my right, and saw people walking and kind of staring at us in disbelief. Then it dawned on me - there was a separate walkway which the contractor had constructed so that people could still use the bridge. As in 'properly' use the bridge. None of us had seen the walkway before. As I said before, it was a real Special Olympics moment.

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

:lol:

Top escapades feral.

I think my best escapade on dope took place in Amsterdam with one of my brothers and a mate. After visiting a coffee shop and smoking a variety of types of dope, we decided to head back to meet the others in our group. The minute we walked out of the coffee shop door the dope hit all three of us like a ton of shit. Any passers by would  have been forgiven for thinking that the Special Olympics was in town. We hadn't really got a clue how to walk, think, know the way to go, or anything really.

Eventually we kind of found our legs a little and my mate said that he knew the way to go and that me and my brother should  follow him. As neither me nor my brother had access to a functioning brain we were delighted to hear that someone knew the way.  So (get this) we followed him in single file like the Pied Piper. Then we got to a bridge which appeared closed off for repairs as it was like a construction site which had been fenced off with objects everywhere. My mate decided that there was nothing for it but for us to climb the fence and navigate our way over all these hurdles. So, we jumped the fence and started climbing over all these 'hurdles' in our way. I haven't done it but would say it was akin to the Tough Mudder competition. Anyway, we navigated are way to the other side of the bridge. It was at that moment that I looked to my right, and saw people walking and kind of staring at us in disbelief. Then it dawned on me - there was a separate walkway which the contractor had constructed so that people could still use the bridge. As in 'properly' use the bridge. None of us had seen the walkway before. As I said before, it was a real Special Olympics moment.

That's usually me on alcohol :lol:

My oldest friends call me Alice, because of how I am when eating wild things that are now illegal, but used to be free and legal, back in the day. We used to eat them raw, knocked back with cider.

It was very similar to the video you posted - 'is my hair wet?' 'why is my hair wet?'

'One of my legs is shorter than the other' 'I've disappeared'  'where did that pink giraffe come from' 

'Everything looks like a spoon'

'The cars look like Noddy cars'

etc.

But the Alice nickname was partly because of the obvious, and partly because I was one who saw wonder in everything - so was in Wonderland.

:D

1 hour ago, feral chile said:

That's usually me on alcohol :lol:

My oldest friends call me Alice, because of how I am when eating wild things that are now illegal, but used to be free and legal, back in the day. We used to eat them raw, knocked back with cider.

It was very similar to the video you posted - 'is my hair wet?' 'why is my hair wet?'

'One of my legs is shorter than the other' 'I've disappeared'  'where did that pink giraffe come from' 

'Everything looks like a spoon'

'The cars look like Noddy cars'

etc.

But the Alice nickname was partly because of the obvious, and partly because I was one who saw wonder in everything - so was in Wonderland.

:D

Hello Alice 

I know what you are talking about. They still are free, but unfortunately not legal anymore. I can still get them from someone. He gets them off a couple who go out picking them at night in a certain Welsh mountain region, with head torches on. They do this to be extra sure that they don't get caught, because they really do pick lots of them. I know several people in Birmingham alone, who buy off them.

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Alice 

I know what you are talking about. They still are free, but unfortunately not legal anymore. I can still get them from someone. He gets them off a couple who go out picking them at night in a certain Welsh mountain region, with head torches on. They do this to be extra sure that they don't get caught, because they really do pick lots of them. I know several people in Birmingham alone, who buy off them.

Yep they grew where I grew.

I used to hang with a group of lads and we'd go there picking them. they were the type who never went to school, wheeas I did, occasionally.

Coming back down off the mountain one night, I ran into some of the local boys from my school - 'where have you been' - 'up the mountain, with this lot'.

(shock, horror)

'what, all of them?????'

'up the mountain' was also a euphemism for where the non tomboys went to play.

as in 'all  the way up the mountain'.

5 hours ago, feral chile said:

Yep they grew where I grew.

I used to hang with a group of lads and we'd go there picking them. they were the type who never went to school, wheeas I did, occasionally.

Coming back down off the mountain one night, I ran into some of the local boys from my school - 'where have you been' - 'up the mountain, with this lot'.

(shock, horror)

'what, all of them?????'

'up the mountain' was also a euphemism for where the non tomboys went to play.

as in 'all  the way up the mountain'.

I get the picture. I've also had a very odd thought come in to my head. That being, the Grand Old Duke of York poem type piece of cack that was fed to you as a child. No doubt the mountain is the common denominator. Why did they teach us that, when they could  have taught us something of value instead, I wonder? For what possible reason would they do such a thing? Weirdos.  Just realized, it's a nursery rhyme, not a poem.  See, I'm getting good at blocking it out of my life.