eFest Camp 2011

Guest Paul ™

Hey efest campers - have tried to find you (unsuccessfully!) at v for the last 3 years, just kinda gave up pitched tent and started on the beer.....(mind u at least made it to orange last year!) have bought cheap vip tickets through work for rockness this year and am so bloody excited - anyhoo just wondering - have you got a spinoff in vip? and any advice for a first timer? Info seems to be thin on the ground, what time are the acts on/off? and anyone staying in the travelodge night before?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey efest campers - have tried to find you (unsuccessfully!) at v for the last 3 years, just kinda gave up pitched tent and started on the beer.....(mind u at least made it to orange last year!) have bought cheap vip tickets through work for rockness this year and am so bloody excited - anyhoo just wondering - have you got a spinoff in vip? and any advice for a first timer? Info seems to be thin on the ground, what time are the acts on/off? and anyone staying in the travelodge night before?

Thanks Ali - great advice will investigate the thu nite happenings and certainly avoid the hills! Really looking forward to this, have never been to the area let alone the festival - heard so many good things about both!

We're RockNess newbies too and in VIP! Just the two of us, think i know a few other folk who are just in regular camping, but prob not be able to find them. Good to know the eFest camp is usually at the entrance to VIP so should be fairly easy to stumble across.

Edited by ScottishMetalHead

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an update

Although I am going to work Rockness this year, I might still travel up the Thursday and then camp with the eFestival camp on the Friday anyway.. depends one when travelling up there I guess.

Definate

Poleski

theampersanddevil

rexclark

rachel +1

lividihard

smutch + tom + 2

coma girl + 2 or 3

lizzim + 1

fatmess81 + 1

liamGP

weesteve

Poleski + 3

preacherman

Graeme

weeman666

Thrash D Garbage + 2

BoomMaster

Maybe

pancake70

paul ™

Anyone else interested?

Edited by Paul ™

Fairly new/infrequent poster, thought I'd better introduce myself so I didn't just turn up like a mental. I'm Sophie, 16, from central Scotland. Never been to Rockness before and the line-up this year has inspired me to save up for a ticket.

Still not sure if I'll have the money for my ticket in time (prioritising Glastonbury and Leeds due to circumstances), but if I do, I'll be in the eFest camp. Weesteve can vouch for me, it was him who put me onto the boards!