eFest Camp 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! My name is Fleur and my boyfriend (Michael) and i are rockness newbies and would love to come join the efest fun! sounds like there is a bit of camp spot choosing troubles but sadly i have no knowledge to add to that conversation! will trust the wiser and more experienced to pick a spot! look forward to meeting you all next weekend!

I've been out of the country for the 14 months and just got home all excited about getting back to Rockness...only to find out that all of my mates have become boring old buggers and aren't going :angry:

I missed rockness for the first time last year and was gutted all weekend...so i'm not going to let my mates being boring/skint stop me going this year. You guys got room for one more in the efests camp?

What's the latest on the location? Is there anyone else travelling up on their own?

I've been out of the country for the 14 months and just got home all excited about getting back to Rockness...only to find out that all of my mates have become boring old buggers and aren't going :angry:

I missed rockness for the first time last year and was gutted all weekend...so i'm not going to let my mates being boring/skint stop me going this year. You guys got room for one more in the efests camp?

What's the latest on the location? Is there anyone else travelling up on their own?

Although the journey is a bit of a pain, going to the festival alone is often a lot better. You can do what you want, at your own pace. I only have a couple of my mates i'd go to a festival with now, and they are like me in that sense. They go do their own thing, often whole days, sometimes don't see them from friday to sunday.

Although the journey is a bit of a pain, going to the festival alone is often a lot better. You can do what you want, at your own pace. I only have a couple of my mates i'd go to a festival with now, and they are like me in that sense. They go do their own thing, often whole days, sometimes don't see them from friday to sunday.

i'm not bothered where we camp. we'll be there about 12 so it shouldn't be a problem for us to find space at the efest camp. i hope not anyway! can anyone remember how quickly it filled up at the top of yellow last year?

i don't have a flag, it would help a lot if someone could bring one but if we arrange a number swap people could phone if they're not sure where to go.

Im staying sober this year though. ha!

I'm going to be camping up the back of yellow, where Option 1 is. I will be there early on.

I'm going up tomorrow too. My number is 07970 396 593. Give me a buzz if you're trying to find us on the Friday/ if you're coming out for the bevvy on thursday.

I'm going to be camping up the back of yellow, where Option 1 is. I will be there early on.

I'm going up tomorrow too. My number is 07970 396 593. Give me a buzz if you're trying to find us on the Friday/ if you're coming out for the bevvy on thursday.

No flag sadly :( but my tent looks like this:

251216_10150199628999755_540744754_7122520_6095706_n.jpg

It's pretty big so I'm sure it will stand out quite a bit!