First acts announced

Guest 5co77ie

Nah, don't think so, wouldn't mind seeing Coxon again, haven't seen him for a while, and The Bees would be fun, but I absolutley hate the Maccabees, Newton is ok, but nothing to excite me really in the bulk of that

Im glad other people like it, but Id really like to return one of the years but its not gunna be this year.

Im more enthusiastic seeing that the 'big 3' names here arnt all labeled as headliners! I dont see any worthy of headlining but it looks like the Macabees will be.... Wack in 2 worthy headliners for the price were paying, lets say something along the lines of...James? Kaiser Chiefs? Manic St Preachers? Primal Scream?

and then i think we will start to see the line up come together fingures crossed! realistically we probably already are looking at the 3 headliners when we read this 1st announcement but i wanna stay positive! :O

Im more enthusiastic seeing that the 'big 3' names here arnt all labeled as headliners! I dont see any worthy of headlining but it looks like the Macabees will be.... Wack in 2 worthy headliners for the price were paying, lets say something along the lines of...James? Kaiser Chiefs? Manic St Preachers? Primal Scream?

and then i think we will start to see the line up come together fingures crossed! realistically we probably already are looking at the 3 headliners when we read this 1st announcement but i wanna stay positive! :O

I think Maccabee's will be pretty awesome headliners, being indie they're sure to sell quite a lot of tickets.

Think they're better than last years headliners (Apart from Seasick!) but that's obviously just my opinion.

Also a video on their website looks quite good

Edited by Joe-

I've bought my ticket, haven't missed a summer sundae yet. I'm glad its still happening and I'm sure the organisers work extremely

hard to put on a good show but has the budget been cut ??? The first line up announcement always throws up at least half a dozen acts

I would love to see. Blimey not this year.....the next announcement might put that right, I hope.