things to buy

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tent poles mysteriously got lost (didn't we all?) at Glastonbury last year and never found their way back to me and I really need to get hold of some more before I go camping next weekend... I don't want to buy a new tent because

1. My tent is awesome

2. My tent has loads of really ace drawings in

3. My tent is a 2 man that you can fit 13 in

4. Poles will most likely be cheaper than a whole new tent

5. There's a strange porthole to another dimension located on the far right corner

It is a Eurohike Kent type tent, I have looked online for poles but have failed miserably so any help on locating some, or just what sizes I need, would be greatly appreciated

Just read a very good review for the notebook bbq, saying it is ideal for festivals and camping etc in todays "i" newspaper.

If there are large group of you going, it looks very tempting and quite cheap too.

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/product.asp?SearchField=notebook&ID=3853

Edited by Grateful Ghoul

http://www.rageoutdoor.com/bodo2.htm

This is the greatest tent ever created! Mines had 5 years of hard use including 5 Glastos and lots of camping trips. Its very spacious for a 2 man. Its stood up to wind, rain, snow and in the blisteting conditions last year with the many openings remaind cool. Its light weight, easy to put up, has a massive porch they can also be found cheaper than the price on the link. I only paid £40 5 years ago.

I should have read this page properly instead of scanning it, then I would have seen your post :lol: Me and my husband got ourselves some Karrimors from here too. Much better for day to day stomping then wellies imo. (unless of course you get 2005 all over again :rolleyes:)