things to buy

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I picked up a part filled bean/inflatable bag chair from Asda for a tenner. It packs up to about the the size of a shoe box but requires a bit of lung action to get it to full size but well worth it, its really comfy. :)

So far for this years fest I have got

New sleeping bag- like someone else I am a bit of a fidgeter so splashed out on Gelert XL Sleeping Pod

New trolley- fishing trolley with pneumatic tyres

Micro sim adapter so can use iphone sim card in phone with better battery life

Spare battery for camera and new meory card

Travel Johns to save thru the night trips to loo

as tempted as i am to get an airbed, i think im gonna leave it and just sleep on top of my sleeping bag + clothes as a pillow..or maybe a blow up pillow? not sure

I picked up one of those Campingaz single stoves from Tesco tonight..with 4x CP250 refills for a tenner, on offer ..seems a decent price, 4x refills tend to cost 6-7 quid alone

Also picked up a pair of Flip flops from Tesco for 3 quid and 2 pairs of aviator style sunglasses from H+M for 4 quid each

already enough to carry, and I'll only endup wanting to leave an airbed if i take one

My list will be like;

2x sunglasses - if anyone's after cheap pairs, H+M sell aviator style ones for 4 quid or something,l decent enough

1x baseball cap

6 x vest tops (wear one on way there, a few to change etc) last year got very sweaty - same amount of tshirts

1x jeans/ 1x3/4 length with zip / 2x shorts

5x sports socks 5x normal socks ./ 7x boxers

1x flip flops - tesco sell nice flip flops for 3 quid, picked up a pair last night / 1 pair of old adidas superstar trainers

1x raincoat-- obv wont need / 1 x hoodie for the cold nights

anti diarrhea tablets / paracetamol / benadryl / bog roll

1x sleeping bag

I'm sure I'm forgetting obvious things? ?

yea ive looked at those stoves old son ive got a campstove thing but will have to check the refill bottles coz if there the same then that'll be great just get a new stove with the refills .can give new one to my daughter cos only need 2 refills if that :lol::lol:

Edited by guypjfreak

My constant Glastonbury companion for the last 3 or 4 festivals has been my truty Bubba Keg. I started off with a black one, but then treated myself to a Green one (I an Green Elk after all). Fantastic to cut down the number of visits needed to bars (especially Brothers) and does keep the drink nice and cold. And they look bloody great as well. I've been approached and asked where I got it from loads at every festival. Amazon have a seller but if you shop around you can get other colours. You can also get smaller ones (fit about a pint in) my other half has a little pink one she carries around in one hand, with her pint of choice in the other.

His and hers Bubbas - sweet isn't it