Vaping

t8yman

I know worm does it, and following on from the smoking thread, I have taken the plunge and ordered a tornado tank starter kit to deflect my addiction from cigarettes onto "vaping"

it should be here tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to using it.

I know people will say "well why dont you just chuck it altogether?" but I figured if I can still get the hit, and still have the ritual, why not lose all of the bad shit like smelling, having to go outside, and f**king my lungs up.

so, if you do vape, what do you use, and have you got any hints and tips?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do it, but not with tobacco/nicotine.

From what I do, of most importance is the temperature, of which not all things are the same temperature - which means that some are pretty much as good as useless.

I've little idea if the same applies with vaping for nicotine, but if it does then you'll need to make sure you get the right kit and not the wrong kit.

I know worm does it, and following on from the smoking thread, I have taken the plunge and ordered a tornado tank starter kit to deflect my addiction from cigarettes onto "vaping"

I know people will say "well why dont you just chuck it altogether?" but I figured if I can still get the hit, and still have the ritual, why not lose all of the bad shit like smelling, having to go outside, and f**king my lungs up.

I use a small drinks can--like one of those Energy Drinks can. pierce a pencil size hole in the opposite end to the ring pull then about an inch in from the end--I slightly squash the can in a bit and in that indentation I pierce a circle of holes with a compass point.

The tac can sit there happily before being flamed and inhaled withoutt the need of tobacco.

I`ve never heard it called Vaping before mind.

I was well vaped last night.. B)

den

I use a small drinks can--like one of those Energy Drinks can. pierce a pencil size hole in the opposite end to the ring pull then about an inch in from the end--I slightly squash the can in a bit and in that indentation I pierce a circle of holes with a compass point.

did you really have to detail how you smoke crack? :P:lol: :lol:

(it's a joke, before some humourless **** starts ;)).

I too would like to know what is the best e-cigarette thingy dooberyflip to buy and where from. I was looking earlier inspired by the smoking thread.

Can i vape in my office, or will i get sacked? lol

There's no law banning the evaporation and inhilation of water vapour.

Gamucci are pretty good. A place called Prezzybox sell them. The build quality is annoyingly inconsitent though.

Blu is the best, but you can only get them stateside.

I do it, but not with tobacco/nicotine.

From what I do, of most importance is the temperature, of which not all things are the same temperature - which means that some are pretty much as good as useless.

I've little idea if the same applies with vaping for nicotine, but if it does then you'll need to make sure you get the right kit and not the wrong kit.

I think he's on about vaping as in electronic cigarettes.

I think he's on about vaping as in electronic cigarettes.

As far as I'm aware it's all the same process - a substance is heated to a particular temperature which vaporises it.

And if it is all the same process, then the particular temperature it's heated to is very important - because if it's too hot it burns rather than vaporises, and if it's too cold it doesn't vaporise.

As far as I'm aware it's all the same process - a substance is heated to a particular temperature which vaporises it.

And if it is all the same process, then the particular temperature it's heated to is very important - because if it's too hot it burns rather than vaporises, and if it's too cold it doesn't vaporise.

Yeah, but a dude invented a device that vapourises liquids through straight-forward inhalation in 2004, which spawned the phenomenon now known as vaping.

Think I`ve got the wrong end of the stick.

I`ll get me coat. Yer pack a bastards! :(

den

I used to use some lecky ciggy thing a couple of years back but it was such a ballache getting the capsules and they seemed to be very inconsistent in their duration

Would be tempted to give it a go again now, as I suspect the technology has moved on, I however only smoke when boozing (in the pub, 10-5 fags a week max) now so there is no real health, hygiene or money motivation to pack them in full time

Yeah, but a dude invented a device that vapourises liquids through straight-forward inhalation in 2004, which spawned the phenomenon now known as vaping.

If you were to do some proper research (rather ironic that, eh? :lol:) you'll find that the idea has been spawned from the vaporising of other substances, which has been happening for far longer than 7 years.

If you were to do some proper research (rather ironic that, eh? :lol:) you'll find that the idea has been spawned from the vaporising of other substances, which has been happening for far longer than 7 years.

Indeed it has oh touchy one, as it's history is far lengthier than the history of smoking.

However, I was pointing to you without malice or spite that the poster was talking about the relatively new cultural phenomenon of electronic cigarette devices.

Its not a parka, is it?

No thanks to you!

den

I have to ask. What 'hit'?

the nicotine hit.

Thing is though (and I'm aware how much of an ex-smoker I sound) you've done away with the other negatives of smoking but you're still forking out money, with weed you pay money to get high, with alcohol you pay money to get drunk but with nicotine you're paying money just to feel normal.

Thing is though (and I'm aware how much of an ex-smoker I sound) you've done away with the other negatives of smoking but you're still forking out money, with weed you pay money to get high, with alcohol you pay money to get drunk but with nicotine you're paying money just to feel normal.

Would you say that of coffee? It's just a different high. To elaborate.....

It's just a case of what type of drug you prefer. Stimulants give you a hit while depressants, like those you've mentioned, give you an altered state of consciousness. Coffee, nicotine, sugar, cocaine, adrenaline etc all give you a hit rather than a sustained altered state.

I much prefer stimulants to depressants, though I do love getting drunk.