2000 Trees Festival

captain futility

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I'm pretty underwhelmed by this years lineup. Theres not as much on there that I'm that bothered about seeing when compared to the previous 4 years I've bee

the sister fest 'Arc tan .... something or other' has probably taken alot of the other acts .... i would rather go to that but already have plans

Yeah, the additions have underwhelmed me a little, although I havent really researched them. I will be disappointed if its Frank Turner, not really my cup o' tea tbh.

Still looking forward to it though. I like the thought of such a small festival compared to what I am used to.

Edited by t8yman

Very underwhelming when compared to previous years lineups.

Only bothered about seeing Future of the Left, The Xcerts, ASIWYFA, Fighting With Wire, The Crimea, Nine Black Alps, Brontide, This Town Needs Guns and Emperor Yes.

Seriously considering selling my ticket and going elsewhere.

Edited by DavisO89

I'm still well up for it, and the addition of Fighting With Wire really cheered me up. I'm going for the experience, and if i discover 3 or 4 new bands I like I will be more than happy.

I'm going because I'm bored of the massive corporate festival experience.

I'm still well up for it, and the addition of Fighting With Wire really cheered me up. I'm going for the experience, and if i discover 3 or 4 new bands I like I will be more than happy.

I'm going because I'm bored of the massive corporate festival experience.

You'll love it, was superb last year. Hope the weather's better for you though.

• 2 weeks later...