Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest theampersanddevil

Who's All Going?

141 posts in this topic

No since I invited you here ;)

Add chocky and joy on the list am sure they are going x

I'm sure I was already on the September list but seems not. Anyway.....this is me + mine ......

RichP

Tall Sarah

Liberty

Tilly

Neil

Dangerous

Roo

Sam

Alfie

Mia

Luigi

Niqui

Jago

Jon

Simone

Asher

I'm going on my own. First-timer at this one so not sure what to expect. Will I be OK on my own and anyone got any tips? Thank you! :unsure:

I'm going on my own. First-timer at this one so not sure what to expect. Will I be OK on my own and anyone got any tips? Thank you! :unsure:

Thank you!! Will try and find said flag. Looking forward to it as wil be last fest this year (I think).

i take it the flags going Rabid?

It will be there, despite the pole getting a little broken when a dragon was added to it at Beautiful Days - it's amazing what you can do with gaffer tape.

See you there :D

northumberland_flag.jpg

Quite a list going on! This is good, can't wait! :D

I've counted at least 76 people on that list, this is looking like a bigger camp than , and we make up 5% of the Alchemy attendees :O

Not sure I'm gonna make it guys and gals. Completely skint. Will have to see in a couple of weeks where my financies are up to.

Not sure I'm gonna make it guys and gals. Completely skint. Will have to see in a couple of weeks where my financies are up to.

Well that's just not on. Right, who's on kidnapping duties?

Ha Ha! It's nice to know I'm wanted! I will try but I spent in the region of about £400 last week at Pride (hotel included in that). It was defo worth it though!

Ha Ha! It's nice to know I'm wanted!

Ha Ha! It's nice to know I'm wanted! I will try but I spent in the region of about £400 last week at Pride (hotel included in that). It was defo worth it though!

It would be a whole lot cheaper but when the cupboard is bare .........

Wondering very late in the day whether I should go... Dunno even if tickets even available... Just got an overwhelming sudden sense of missing everyone and have had festive dreams all week...

Wondering very late in the day whether I should go... Dunno even if tickets even available... Just got an overwhelming sudden sense of missing everyone and have had festive dreams all week...