.... and today the time sponsored by Brothers Cider ....

Guest godders1966

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to go with the revised count so if today is Friday it's five more days till the gates open.

frys-5-boys-tin-sign.jpg

These seem to sum up the emotions of getting to Glasto

Desperation - to get a ticket

Pacification - after you've got one

Expectation - the stage we're at now

Acclamation - when we walk through the gate

Realization - when we've set up camp and are actually there

I'm Just interested to know why someone would hate this thread so much they feel the need to dislike everyones posts? All pictures added have had at least -1 as soon as they are posted. :blink: (Braces herself for the inevitable -1 coming her way)

Ooooooh (penny drops). It must be someone who didn't get tickets. That makes more sense than someone with a loathing of counting backwards.

I'm Just interested to know why someone would hate this thread so much they feel the need to dislike everyones posts? All pictures added have had at least -1 as soon as they are posted. :blink: (Braces herself for the inevitable -1 coming her way)

Ooooooh (penny drops). It must be someone who didn't get tickets. That makes more sense than someone with a loathing of counting backwards.