Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Drive-By Truckers and Descendents tickets purchased, extremely excited about the latter! Now need to decide whether to get a ticket to see the Twilight Singers, don't know them that well but love the Afghan Whigs and so keen on seeing Greg Dulli live

Gig attendance on the up for me this year, have David Ford, Puressence, Suede, Foo Fighters, Levellers & Stuffies (I can pretend to be young again that night!), Brother, Elbow, Martin Rossiter, Friska Vijor and Airborne Toxic Event at Dublin Castle to look forward to so far!

None planned. Anyone got some good suggestions forApril gigs? (From 16th onwards)

The Camden Crawl is at the tail end of April, always been my fave fest & Skindred are touring too if you want to show your Welsh pride.

Edited by jump

Temped go Slam Dunk tour in Brum!

I fancy that too but waiting on the line up as I love ska punk but I'm so bored of Less Than Jake & Reel Big Jake and I'm worried with the 2 big bands being ska punk they may skimp on it else where on the line up.

It was great last year except for the bullshit with queues!

l.o.l.

less than jake are always a good band to see live. we've not got reel big fish in scotland though. anti-flag and goldfinger i think.

Another Ska Punk band I'm bored of, I forgot they were even playing which shows how much I rate them.

If they're playing in the Scotland one check out The Skints as they f**king brilliant.

Edited by jump

Another Ska Punk band I'm bored of, I forgot they were even playing which shows much I rate them.

If they're playing in the Scotland one check out The Skints as they f**king brilliant.

aye, my mate loved goldfinger in high school. i always thought they were a bit pants!

never heard of them, will youtube the night!