Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Saw New Order last night. First time at the Royal Albert Hall and I thought it was absolutely stunning. Nothing new in regards to New Orders set really, although they did play Regret again. They are morphing into a tight knit combo. It is great for the fan who sees them once every now and again but I do miss the days of unpredictability. Decent pop song that it is, they should never be finishing with Superheated. 

Temptation was truly stunning though last night.

On 27/04/2016 at 9:55 AM, Scruffylovemonster said:

SFA excellent as expected last night but with very similar setlist to their festivals last year. Thoroughly enjoyed the reunion but time to get in the studio or call it a day me thinks. 

Going to see them in Cambridge tonight.  I was hoping for a couple of new tracks but doesn't sound like there are any :(  Anyway, if it's anywhere near as good as their Glasto set last year I will be happy.

23 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

And @Mardy

Cheers lawn. Not seen he's any new music but will keep an eye out. May have to nip over to the dark side in September. 

He's got a new song out tomorrow, I think

4 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Forgot to say I met Lanegan after the gig last night. Hes....err.....exactly as you would expect. Didnt bother him for a photo.

hehe, we met him here in moscow last year. Got the grumpiest looking photo with him ever.

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I tell you what, i fancy a punt on John Murry returning to EOTR the week before those gigs. I still rate his performance there the other year as one of the most breathtaking gigs I've ever seen. Astonishing

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

I tell you what, i fancy a punt on John Murry returning to EOTR the week before those gigs. I still rate his performance there the other year as one of the most breathtaking gigs I've ever seen. Astonishing

Really fucking want to do EotR this year, had a group that were up for it but forces conspired and they all backed out, I'm well pissed off. His show in Manchester the other year was similarly brilliant, took a mate along who'd never heard of him and he's pretty much not stopped talking about it since. (would've marked those dates as your FAO also but thought you were back behind the iron curtain by that time).

4 hours ago, LJS said:

got tickets today for Belle & Sebastian at the Glasgow West End Festival in June.

Nice small venue - should be ace.

An excellent decision sir :)

One of the highlights of the summer for us last year. Heading to London to see them in September.

Nice wee bit after 7 minutes just for you :drinks:

On 4/29/2016 at 10:49 PM, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Got Dreadzone in the arts centre in Glasgow this Saturday night.

16 quid a ticket :) 

Excellent scenes. The fella had the place in the palm of his hand. Quite emotional when he joined the crowd in a wee bounce for a couple of minutes during the encore.

Had been in the venue before but never for a gig. Would thoroughly recommend it. Right next to the ABC on Sauchiehall St. Dreadzone were in what was like a big music class room. All very modern and I reckon would only hold about 300. The sound was amazing and didn`t leave with ears ringing plus the best range of beer and spirits at the bar that you`ll get at a gig venue in Glasgow. Plus £16 !! 

1 hour ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Excellent scenes. The fella had the place in the palm of his hand. Quite emotional when he joined the crowd in a wee bounce for a couple of minutes during the encore.

Had been in the venue before but never for a gig. Would thoroughly recommend it. Right next to the ABC on Sauchiehall St. Dreadzone were in what was like a big music class room. All very modern and I reckon would only hold about 300. The sound was amazing and didn`t leave with ears ringing plus the best range of beer and spirits at the bar that you`ll get at a gig venue in Glasgow. Plus £16 !! 

is that what used to be the 3rd eye centre? I believe I saw Richard & Linda Thompson there about a thousand years ago!!

I saw Mark Lanegan at Union Chapel last night, fantastic gig but there was a girl by herself sitting in front of me (it's a church so there wasn't any standing) and she has her headphones on so loud that even during the gig you can hear what she was listening to whilst also pissing about with her ipad literally from start to finish, why the fuck did she even bother to go?