Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Just got back from Battles, what an outstanding live band they are!

Also wierdly for being a londoner my first time at electric ballroom, great venue, and camden hells on for £4.50 a pint is a win in my book (plus plenty of bar staff!)

Were great in Manc too. Atlas was cut off halfway through though because of someone throwing beer on to stage, was annoying.

Danny Bryant at the Beaufort Theatre, Ebbw Vale Fri 13th November.  Still the best young British Blues Guitarist around.  Hopefully going with a small gang.  Even giving up on going to the annual presentation night for our boules league for it - not that our club has won anything or will be presented with anything.

19 minutes ago, bocumaroy said:

Trust Fund tomorrow in Leicester. Might even end up at the Wakefield gig on Friday too. Then February in Glasgow. 

What a time to be alive. 

I wish I was going to see Trust Fund, no NW dates :(

Impending! Sunday - Teeth of the Sea in Preston, Wednesday - Los Camp! in Bristol, Friday week - Los Camp! in Leeds

I don't mean to brag about my globetrotting around all these glamorous towns, but there it is.

On 11 November 2015 21:22:52, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I wish I was going to see Trust Fund, no NW dates :(

Impending! Sunday - Teeth of the Sea in Preston, Wednesday - Los Camp! in Bristol, Friday week - Los Camp! in Leeds

I don't mean to brag about my globetrotting around all these glamorous towns, but there it is.

They were good. Really surprised by the scale of it though - I though they’d hit on a bigger audience? Must have been about 20 people there, half of whom were the support acts (Alimony Hustle were good too) and their friends. Massive shoutout to the group of them who were shouting about licking each other all the way through Forevre, really enhanced the mood of that song. 

Teeth of the Sea are playing here next week - should I be going to that?

16 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

My daughter went to see Vintage Trouble in Bristol last night.  I haven't heard her thoughts yet but they came highly recommended.

Thought they were pretty good myself, great frontman. And as many might dislike Paloma Faith, she came on for a song and was also a good addition to the show. Funny I took my wife who mentioned that Vintage Trouble had subbed the Paloma Faith gig she went to and had completely ignored them!!