Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Finally booked a couple for this year! :D

The Who TCT Gig at the Royal Albert Hall, went for Gallery Standing as I wasn't going pay a hundred quid for a ticket! :P

And Will Butler of Arcade Fire at Scala!

Quite pleased with my return to friday ticket sales, feels ages since I'd had to and I was done within 5 minutes :P

Kosheen last night at KOKO or Camden Palce Theatre, nice venue, great gig, quite possibly the loudest Bass i've ever heard. In Kent tonight and a few more around the country before going further afield.

Edited by whisty

Finally booked a couple for this year! :D

The Who TCT Gig at the Royal Albert Hall, went for Gallery Standing as I wasn't going pay a hundred quid for a ticket! :P

And Will Butler of Arcade Fire at Scala!

Quite pleased with my return to friday ticket sales, feels ages since I'd had to and I was done within 5 minutes :P

Arses! Will Butler is playing Manchester the same night I'm seeing The Twilight Sad in Bristol. Dammit, Will!

Agreed. Still great fun.

One to avoid. I saw 'Dusty and Friends' at The Riverfront in Newport on Saturday. At least I say I saw. Mrs GH and I actually walked out at the halfway interval. Only the second time I've ever walked out of a gig because it was so bad. I won't bore you with all the gory details other than to say a woman in a wig trying to sing like Dusty and a white guy blacked up and wearing glasses playing the part of Ray Charles wasn't for me.

Just got some tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in Birmingham in July. Kept hesitating getting tickets for the Leeds show but by the time I decided they had sold out; saw there were still alot of tickets left for the last Birmingham show and decided to go for it whilst I had the money. Very much looking forward to it as I have been very into them recently.

Zoot Money at The Globe in Cardiff, Feb 27. Saw Zoot at Farmer Phil's last year. Ageing but still top notch musicians. Zoot did a roll call of those no longer with us in one number. Quite sad to think of all the leading blues and jazz men who are no more.