Bestival 2011

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so da bank and the besti crew are v proud to unveil THE CURE as saturday headliners..only european show of 2011 :)

plus Primal Scream presents Screamadelica live

Brian Wilson

Crystal Castles

magnetic man

Robyn

grandmaster flash

norman jay

dj shadow

lfo

boys noize

katy b

pantha du prince

omar souleyman

65daysofstatic

Edited by Paul ™

Saw the line up, look amazing, lasts years bestival looked amazing, think I might just have to get a ticket! Dunno if I'll be able to convince any if my crowd to make the trek to bestival so efest camp it will probs be :D

It's going to be amazing.. as always

Be good to see you back there 5co77ie!

Seems a few more eFesters are going this year so could very well be a eFest Camp sorted for the 1st time. I usually camp with the Bestival Forumites.. good bunch too :)

It's going to be amazing.. as always

Be good to see you back there 5co77ie!

Seems a few more eFesters are going this year so could very well be a eFest Camp sorted for the 1st time. I usually camp with the Bestival Forumites.. good bunch too :)

Took the plunge and ordered a ticket (I'll admit The Cure was 90% of my decision!) obviously been aware of bestival for a while but never got round to it, perfect timing it seems. Makes up for missing out on Glasto I suppose.

I'll have to look into the ins and outs of heading down from Scotland too, but I'd imagine it can't be that hard... erm I hope :P

Pay first instalment now, and subsequent equal payments 3rd January, 2nd February & 2nd March 2011.

1st installment will include the booking fee and postage costs.

I wouldn't leave it till next month, it should sell out before January.

Depends what method?

I've flown down past few years, flights cheaper earlier you book it (though return flight aint available to book yet) and costs around £100 return from Glasgow - Southampton.

Train from the airport to Southampton Central is about £3 single.

Free bus takes you from the train station to the ferry terminal.

Then its £15 or so return for the ferry over as a foot passenger.

Then the shuttle bus to the site is about £4 single.

If there is 3 or 4 of you, then you could save hassle by getting a taxi from the airport > ferry and then ferry > site and shouldnt cost much more.