singles thread

ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and girls say it's all about personality. pah...

For a lot of us it is all about personality

Also Sara - the men that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. There are a surprising amount of men out there who don't actually want a stick insect.

I'm enormous at the moment and old and if i was at all interested i would still be getting some. I do have days where i look at myself and think why would anyone want that! But if you are confident, intelligent and have a personality that's all you need. If you don't have those things (which i'm sure you do) losing weight is not going to make things better. Though obviously being slim and healthy is better for you than not.

So i'm not saying don't lose weight.

You're gorgeous no matter what weight you are, even if you do like Take That and Soaps!

P.S. I think there is a girl at work who fancies me. Not sure how to deal with girl signals myself!. I'm not interested as i'm not gay but she is really lovely i almost feel like i shouldn't pass up the opportunity. :lol: i will though, she has a girlfriend anyway. Still properly flattered! :D

This is the reason why I'm losing weight. I know a few guys who have lost weight and they have got women hanging off them. I want bit of this.

and girls say it's all about personality. pah...

It is about personality for me, but they still gotta be nice on the eye.

If people are not initially attracted to you by looks, then how are they going to approach you to know ya personality?

lack of confidence, fear of rejection, not being any good at initial small talk with stranger

Been there, its not the talking for me.. Its the wondering why the pritty ones look at you when you are about average!

Personallty over looks every time, would rather have something to talk to than something to look at!

Been there, its not the talking for me.. Its the wondering why the pritty ones look at you when you are about average!

Personallty over looks every time, would rather have something to talk to than something to look at!

that's the thing though. i'm not average. i'm a beefcake!

still doesn't bring confidence and remove fear etc.

if she looks like a boy or jabba the hut, then i'll just stick with my trusty right hand.

She looks like a boy. And smells like she never washes. I don't think she does ever wash :blink:

Also Sara - the men that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. There are a surprising amount of men out there who don't actually want a stick insect.

This! Most of the guys who have ever hit on me have said that they like that I'm a bit squishy and I'm not just skin and bone. I enjoy having a little bit of podge!

That said, I've let myself go a little lately and could really do with losing a few pounds...