singles thread

ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as boys meet my little sister, any attraction they ever had to me is gone. This is unfortunate. And rather depressing.

Dislike :( But at the end of the day more fool them, you're lovely :)

Well I've been seriously starved of men due to being stuck at work which is full of middle aged, balding men (which although they are lovely to work with, aren't exactly my type lol). Off out tomorrow night and the club we go to is full of fit rocker dudes :P and with my flirty ways it will be a fun night :D

I could most probably have this problem in 5 years time, as my sister is a stunner as she is, but when she's older she's going to be jaw dropping.

However, if someone wants your sister, then they're not worth it.

It's not that anyone specifically wants my sister, I've just had several people tell me over the past two weeks how hot she is. Including all the boys who regularly come to hang out at my house, who now rarely say anything more than "Your sister's so peng" and "When's your sister coming to visit next?" to me >_>

It's not that anyone specifically wants my sister, I've just had several people tell me over the past two weeks how hot she is. Including all the boys who regularly come to hang out at my house, who now rarely say anything more than "Your sister's so peng" and "When's your sister coming to visit next?" to me >_>

That's something guys say to their friends with sisters all the time. My mates are always winding me up asking where my sister is, and they also say that to other mates with sisters. Obviously it's a bit different for you being a girl, but they probably just see you as one of the guys or something.

That's something guys say to their friends with sisters all the time. My mates are always winding me up asking where my sister is, and they also say that to other mates with sisters. Obviously it's a bit different for you being a girl, but they probably just see you as one of the guys or something.

Shagging a mate's sister is a taboo, a sexy sexy taboo. I've got a couple of friends with hot sisters, like my flatmate's sister - I totally would.

Shagging a mate's sister is a taboo, a sexy sexy taboo. I've got a couple of friends with hot sisters, like my flatmate's sister - I totally would.

:lol:

Honestly don't think I could do it, totally against the bro code.

:lol:

Honestly don't think I could do it, totally against the bro code.

Yeah but the flatmate in question is a girl, who I've also shagged, so I need to 1) complete the set by doinking her sister and 2) arrange a threesome with the two of them.

then i could get my girlfriend involved whheeeeeeyyyy

Yeah but the flatmate in question is a girl, who I've also shagged, so I need to 1) complete the set by doinking her sister and 2) arrange a threesome with the two of them.

then i could get my girlfriend involved whheeeeeeyyyy

Sounds like a plan man. Maybe just try and do the whole lot in one. But saying that doing each stage separately will probably be more fun :lol:

I saw this for the first time last week. Possibly the worst thing I've ever seen on TV. I remember thinking I just couldn't think who on earth it was aimed at or who could possibly like it

I just find it kinda funny, they make complete fools out of themselves!

like tonight one girls obsessed with disney and wants a disney wedding..big LOL

The last girl at the end was quite funny , saying she didn't mean to leave her light on LOL

Edited by markeee

I feel sorry for my mate, he's been on a downward spiral for the last few months so we went to a club and he finally stopped with the "my life sucks" talk and got on the dance floor and brought a few moves with him (a couple of girls were taking an intrest too) and he then drops his glasses. He gets on the floor for a few secs to find them and a bouncer grabs him by the neck and drags him out and tells he's not allowed in because he can't see without them, so he stays outside till it closes so he can go in and look and they then shut the door in his face.

I feel sorry for my mate, he's been on a downward spiral for the last few months so we went to a club and he finally stopped with the "my life sucks" talk and got on the dance floor and brought a few moves with him (a couple of girls were taking an intrest too) and he then drops his glasses. He gets on the floor for a few secs to find them and a bouncer grabs him by the neck and drags him out and tells he's not allowed in because he can't see without them, so he stays outside till it closes so he can go in and look and they then shut the door in his face.

that's horrible :(