singles thread

ampersand

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sorry but so many of these posts sound like what I assume an episode of Hollyoaks to be like and most of the seem to be drink fuelled.

Nah, not enough fires.

Actually, Tony could probably have his own 'relationship with young woman far out of his league' thread :P

yea i admit i should probably try and drink less, but im a student and it kind of comes with the territory...it was a work colleagues 21st so drinking games were pretty much compulsory! was forced to down a dirty pint of at least 10 different drinks in ring of fire...

going to try not to go out next week though, crack on with some work!

but this still doesnt solve my situation, i work in a club and im going there for my housemates 21st on saturday and he will be working so i'll see him then. need to think of a plan of action!

Tell him that you're flattered and had a lovely 'evening' with him but just not interested in a relatiomship?

yea i admit i should probably try and drink less, but im a student and it kind of comes with the territory...it was a work colleagues 21st so drinking games were pretty much compulsory! was forced to down a dirty pint of at least 10 different drinks in ring of fire...

going to try not to go out next week though, crack on with some work!

but this still doesnt solve my situation, i work in a club and im going there for my housemates 21st on saturday and he will be working so i'll see him then. need to think of a plan of action!

Get shitfaced and shag someone else in front of him. He'll soon get the hint. ;)

yea i admit i should probably try and drink less, but im a student and it kind of comes with the territory...

why does it come with the territory?

it was a work colleagues 21st so drinking games were pretty much compulsory!

in what way were they compulsary?

was forced to down a dirty pint of at least 10 different drinks in ring of fire...

did people actually hold you down and physically force you to drink it?

you're like a female markeee.

I don't get why gemstarrr's being likened to a female markeee. She got drunk and did something stupid at a birthday party, it happens to a lot of people. She's not off with a different bloke every night of the week, creeping on them when she's out and checking their texts on their phones. She only asked how to let down some guy who's gotten a bit attached. Jeeeeez, everyone... :rolleyes:

I don't get why gemstarrr's being likened to a female markeee. She got drunk and did something stupid at a birthday party, it happens to a lot of people. She's not off with a different bloke every night of the week, creeping on them when she's out and checking their texts on their phones. She only asked how to let down some guy who's gotten a bit attached. Jeeeeez, everyone... :rolleyes:

+1. If a boy had posted it, it wouldn't have got any kind of reaction!

I'm of the opinion that men are as bitchy as women. Its just that men don't call it bitching. Tbh, I'm the biggest bitch around.

Nah. Girls fall out all the time, or make big dramas out of nothing. Boys just take the piss out of each other and get on with it.

Hope my slightly sexist generalisations are appreciated here!