Latest Festivals News

Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Recent Topics

Photo

Sziget 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
344 replies to this topic

#341 Capzilla

Capzilla

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

Tickets go on sale in December. Last year it was Dec 1 for the Dutchies and a week or so later for the rest, I expect similar dates this year. That's also a reasonable time to book your flight. Last year I paid 165 EUR for a return Amsterdam-Budapest on December 1st.

This year I spent approximately 15000 forint (55 EUR) a day on food and drinks. Always more than you think it will be and still always not that much compared to home.

#342 doobie ninja

doobie ninja

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:07 AM

what about flights? (UK to Budapest)

The longer you leave booking them do they slowley go up in price or do they stay the same. So if you book a flight in say Jan, is it going to be cheaper than booking it in say April?

I understand Sziget festival tickets dont sell out so if you dont get a ticket staright away theres no need to panic, is that right??

#343 Uncle Liam

Uncle Liam

That felt good, didn't it?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Does anyone know anything about the 'party' trains that go to Budapest, presumably from the Netherlands?

#344 Capzilla

Capzilla

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

Yeah.. they depart the Friday before Sziget to arrive 24hrs later from various stations here in the Netherlands... won't be cheaper than a flight, but if you have the time and days off, a lot more fun!

#345 Bort

Bort

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Bat for Lashes is playing next year, according to EMI Music Hungary.