Festival Search

eFestivals Camping Store

Photo

Sziget 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
344 replies to this topic

#341 Capzilla

Capzilla

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

Tickets go on sale in December. Last year it was Dec 1 for the Dutchies and a week or so later for the rest, I expect similar dates this year. That's also a reasonable time to book your flight. Last year I paid 165 EUR for a return Amsterdam-Budapest on December 1st.

This year I spent approximately 15000 forint (55 EUR) a day on food and drinks. Always more than you think it will be and still always not that much compared to home.

#342 doobie ninja

doobie ninja

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:07 AM

what about flights? (UK to Budapest)

The longer you leave booking them do they slowley go up in price or do they stay the same. So if you book a flight in say Jan, is it going to be cheaper than booking it in say April?

I understand Sziget festival tickets dont sell out so if you dont get a ticket staright away theres no need to panic, is that right??

#343 Uncle Liam

Uncle Liam

That felt good, didn't it?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,778 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:38 AM

Does anyone know anything about the 'party' trains that go to Budapest, presumably from the Netherlands?

#344 Capzilla

Capzilla

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

Yeah.. they depart the Friday before Sziget to arrive 24hrs later from various stations here in the Netherlands... won't be cheaper than a flight, but if you have the time and days off, a lot more fun!

#345 Bort

Bort

Festival Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Bat for Lashes is playing next year, according to EMI Music Hungary.