Sziget 2011

Guest kaisherz

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone considering going to the spa party on Saturday? (

, 35 euro )

Only two of my friends are arriving that early and most likely both are not interested (too expensive, want to get settled first, meh), so if anyone here is interested perhaps we could team up?

Pretty sure it is last year's map because it still has the MTV Headbangers ball stage instead of the new metal mainstage as Dreher says(cant wait for a pint of dreher :-). Also I'm fairly sure the sky bar was in the position indicated on that map in 2010. Looking forward to the release of this year's map to get my bearings. I hope that the szigetcard top up stations are included on it. for the cashless system to be a success i think there needs to be many of these.

Hm, I'd swear that the boat stop was 42 last year, but that was 2009. Anyway, it won't change much. Looking forward to the Vodafnoe tower although I hope they keep their Red Hot zone as well, that was a nice area to chill.

Also: Prince, nice.

Edited by Capzilla

Prince, yeah that's spot on :)

Of course I didn;t get a full camping ticket did i....doh!

Assuming you just pay on the gate for day zero otherwise?? Can't be missing prince now can we?!!

Woohoo! Just got my Day 0 tickets! I only had the Day 1-5 non-camping pass, but wasn't going to miss Prince! Did not see that coming at all! Got my City pass too so I'm all sorted. Bring it on!

Hm, I'd swear that the boat stop was 42 last year, but that was 2009. Anyway, it won't change much. Looking forward to the Vodafnoe tower although I hope they keep their Red Hot zone as well, that was a nice area to chill.

Also: Prince, nice.

What site did you buy the citypass from? I can't buy it off the Sziget site, just won't go through. 3 days in a row.

Great day 0 add, won't be there myself, but seeing him in Dublin next Sat, will let you know what to expect ;-)

Woohoo! Just got my Day 0 tickets! I only had the Day 1-5 non-camping pass, but wasn't going to miss Prince! Did not see that coming at all! Got my City pass too so I'm all sorted. Bring it on!

@stevooooo

yea they seem legit, problem is the exact same thing happens when i use that site too.

so i retried the official site once more and they say the "bank transaction system is temporarily down please try again later"

doin my head in!