Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all those that are worried about the heat of the sun and think some shade would be nice.........

1281040856_P1050756.jpg

1283296295_Tree%20shaped%20shade.jpg

absolutely no need whatsoever for fluffy little clouds.

nfrnfc

Think its time I check in here. Considering I missed 2010, I have no problem saying that anything other than last years weather is unacceptable. :)

In deference to the smiley, I won't get offensive or sweary, but.....

I think you'll find that last year's weather is ENTIRELY acceptable, nay, desirable.

Whilst you are entitled to your incorrect opinion, it nevertheless remains incorrect. So please don't drag it's sorry arse in here, just to have the last lifeless breath kicked out of it.

In the absence of Langdale Wolf, this is my house, you either agree with me or are wrong.

NFR.NFC.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had to drive from Sheffield to Bournemouth and back again today for work purposes. It pissed down ALL the way there and half of the way back. I couldn't help but think how depressing the drive to Glasto would be in similar conditions, knowing the site would be saturated. Then I cheered up when I remembered that it's going to be positively equatorial for the whole week.

Yes it is. Apply the factor 50 and it will come.

NFR.NFC.

In deference to the smiley, I won't get offensive or sweary, but.....

I think you'll find that last year's weather is ENTIRELY acceptable, nay, desirable.

Whilst you are entitled to your incorrect opinion, it nevertheless remains incorrect. So please don't drag it's sorry arse in here, just to have the last lifeless breath kicked out of it.

In the absence of Langdale Wolf, this is my house, you either agree with me or are wrong.

NFR.NFC.

Does anybody still have the link to the long range forecast site? Think Langdale posted it last year. I think it was an America site, but they actually mentioned the weather for Glasto on their forecasts.

This far out its all rubbish, but was fun watching the reactions as people tried to guess the weather 3/4 months in the future.

I've had to drive from Sheffield to Bournemouth and back again today for work purposes. It pissed down ALL the way there and half of the way back. I couldn't help but think how depressing the drive to Glasto would be in similar conditions, knowing the site would be saturated. Then I cheered up when I remembered that it's going to be positively equatorial for the whole week.

Yes it is. Apply the factor 50 and it will come.

NFR.NFC.