Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I defo dont want the same weather as this year, plaese no. Just a nice summers weekend, no rain, little clud, no chilly wind, no scorching heat which cooks you from the inside out!

Just a warm sunny summers day, a nice summers breeze, clear skies and wonderful wonderful cider!

I defo dont want the same weather as this year, plaese no. Just a nice summers weekend, no rain, little clud, no chilly wind, no scorching heat which cooks you from the inside out!

Just a warm sunny summers day, a nice summers breeze, clear skies and wonderful wonderful cider!

Have just started taking large amounts of Vitamin D3, Tis a good cure for the winter blues as vitamin D3 is produced in the body by exposure to sunshine and I am seeing non of that at the minute. :angry:

Bring on next summer weather forecast hot , damn hot , real hot!! (to paraphrase Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam).

I would like to once again show my dedication to the cause (thats the NFRNFC cause, just in case you arent sure), by pointing out that this year was my best glasto ever. I absolutely loved it. Yes, the heat was hard work, but come on people, I'm a ginger and I enjoyed it! man up and stop blaspheming about the wet stuff!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...