Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been raining here at the site A LOT this morning, and none had been forecast.

It was already very muddy yesterday and difficult to get around in some places, so even with sun and wind it's only going to get muddier.

Another 2007 mudfest i'm afraid.

This morning's rain was forecast but it's supposed to be dry for the rest of the day. Only rain for the weekend is forecast tomorrow evening.

Mini-2005 I can handle. It's okay if it's wet underfoot, it's when you're getting p1ssed on at the same time that it gets a bit much!

Been raining here at the site A LOT this morning, and none had been forecast.

It was already very muddy yesterday and difficult to get around in some places, so even with sun and wind it's only going to get muddier.

Another 2007 mudfest i'm afraid.

A real shame. Looking at photos from yesterday you could clearly sit down on long grass. Now, because of this morning I would imagine most areas have turned to mud....

In a way I feel better having accepted it now, have moved on and am just going to enjoy it. No more hoping and looking at forcasts. What's done is done - going to have a good time anyway...Wooopppp :)

A real shame. Looking at photos from yesterday you could clearly sit down on long grass. Now, because of this morning I would imagine most areas have turned to mud....

In a way I feel better having accepted it now, have moved on and am just going to enjoy it. No more hoping and looking at forcasts. What's done is done - going to have a good time anyway...Wooopppp :)

Sunny periods now. Windy and warmish. Saving energy for tomorrow as walk to stone circle last nigh nearly killed me and the mud getting back. Disabled camping is ok, bit soggy in places and the mud keeps sucking the ferals off my sticks. Boots a must and of deep patches if really gooey mud if anybody fancies a mud wrestling contest.

However people brilliant, staff excellent and having a smashing time!