Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paul ™

Weather thread 2011

Thought I'd post the first one of these piccies of the new thread. May the weather turn out German for us all :D

dirndl.gif

This is going to be my first glasto and and a little part of me wants it to rain so I can experience an authentic glasto.

hot hot hot, sunny sunny sunny. Just like last year again, please. I've seen it sunny, I've seen it rain, ain't no comparison.

Ah the weather thread, let the obsessing begin :)

First Gastonbury for me, it's going to piss it down all weekend for that reason alone. Might make it easier to get tickets in 2013.

Even though he (probably) won't be going, we need Langdale back. His commitment was beyond the call. I will however do what I can in his stead.

NO RAIN NO FUNKING COMPROMISE!!!!!

This is going to be my first glasto and and a little part of me wants it to rain so I can experience an authentic glasto.

As long as It's dry then I'll be happy. A little rain wouldn't be too bad, but as long as it isn't as hot as it was this year.

Seriously?

I mean, really? The weather thread is really back?

It's only poxy October FFS!

Do you realise what the weather thread did to me in the run up to this year's festival? It turned me into an obsessive freakazoid. The constant welly v flipflop debate in my head made me burn up precious brain cells I could ill afford to lose. Please. Howsabout there is NO weather thread at all this year?

That's kinda like asking for no more 'My top 10 fave headliners of all time living or dead' threads isn't it

*le sigh*

I predict sun. There, I've thrown my lot in with the No Rain No Compromise crew. And I'm missing Langdale as well.