Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That film was what got my mind of the stress and trauma of clicking refresh multiple times for 2 hours.

Anyway, I want it to be sunny, but not as scorching as last year. Maybe a little bit of light rain on the Thursday to make the ground less dusty. But only a bit. Not like, end of the world, apocalyptic rain.

I am gracing the field once again so it will be fine...... 2013 is going to piss down....

the alter of strudders will be set up once again at the cider bus where you may again attempt to knock me out with cider....

I'm a ginger. The scorching heat was not fun! Ideally I'd like it to be fairly warm, with white fluffy clouds in the sky and maybe the occassional shower in the morning. But just a light sprinkling of rain, not torrential downpours.

Thank you Oh Great Weather Gods.

Weather? I can confidently predict there will be some, most likely for the whole festival.

Personally, having done everything from 97's mud to 2005's storm to this year, and everything in between (2003 was just overcast with a touch of drizzle iirc), I'd go for sun like this year every time.